A new year is almost here. I can’t believe that. I’m doing something different for the year. I’m going to be posting monthly goals! This is something to help me keep where I’m going and what needs to change in view. I hope that this will be fun for everyone else as well. What you want see is a detailed list of the printables that will be coming out. I’ll be posting general details about printables but not full plans of everything.
I also will be posting about some family goals for the year. I am hoping by blogging about some of them it will help be better about them.
These are the Monthly Goals for January for the blog:
- Update 3 download pages
- Work on BOB Books set 5 with Royal Baloo and This Reading Mama
- Work on my big project
- Try and post 2 crafts posts a week
- Do 3 ideas from the idea notebook.
- Get projects in on time
These are my year only goals for 3 Dinosaurs. This is something I hope to do over the whole year!
- Be at least 3 or 4 days ahead
- Work on using more SEO
- Do at least one how to use printable a month
- Use a Blog Planner to keep track of posts and ideas
- Update old post with 3 links & make good Pin photo
Another part of this post will be family or house goals that we have. We are going to have a year only theme at our house. It is going to be “See A Need”. I can’t take credit for the theme. I got it from someone else. The idea is that if you see something you could do or fix, do it! Instead of stepping over the toy, pick it up and put it away. It only takes a second. This will go for my girls and for me. I need this as well.
- Have no laundry to fold at the end of the day
- Pair down the toys in the house
- Do more reading together
- Work on everyone having chores
My girls are also writing goals this year. I’m going to help them with a few of them, to help them out I made several different types of printables that we can use. Some are answer questions and others are make your own goal. I like having flexible options. My girls are going to be putting their goals for the year together on New Years Day.
What you will find in these printables:
- 1 page with 6 questions to answer
- 1 page with 3 questions to answer
- 1 page with 4 spaces to make onw goals with lines
- 1 page with 4 spaces to make own goals
What are you goals for January?
This is also a link! Here are the people that are co-hosting this monthly! So don’t forget to post your goals if you have them!
Cassie – 3Dinosaurs.com