We have just loved these themed week. They are tons of fun and it is nice to be creative in different ways and themes. Christmas will be here soon and we thought we would help you get few things ready for it!
I’m excited to have 5 Days of Christmas Printables with Royal Baloo and JDaniel4’s Mom. All three of us are very excited for this week. It is always fun to see what creative ways we can all make fun things.
The series will have math, language, and more! I can’t wait for you to see what the week has in store! It is always fun to create new and fun ideas.
Be sure to sign up for my newsletter to make sure you get notice of every printable and post that comes out on the site.
Reindeer SuDoKu Puzzles – Christmas Logic Fun at Royal Baloo.
Elf on the Shelf Number Activities Set at JDaniel4’s Mom.
Christmas Color by Reducing Fractions at Royal Baloo.
Elf on the Shelf Long and Short Vowel Sorts at JDaniel4’s Mom.
Christmas Math Mats for Hands On Subtraction and Addition at Royal Baloo.
Christmas Graphs Children Can Count and Color at JDaniel4’s Mom.
Reading Center Activities – Create Your Own Matching Activities at JDaniel4’s Mom.
Creative Elf on the Shelf STEM Activity at JDaniel4’s Mom.
If you are looking for more Christmas Printables be sure to check out all of them on the site!
Check out some other weeks in this series:
- 5 Days of Pumpkin Printable Fun
- 5 Days of Red, Green and Yellow Apple Printable Fun!
- 5 Days of Ocean Printables with Fish, Turtles, Sharks and More
- 5 Days of Beach Printables with Shells, Sands and More!
- 5 Creep Crawly Days of Bug & Insect Themed Printables
- 6 Fun Days of Garden Themed Printables
- 6 Fun Days of Spring Themed Printables
- 7 Days of Medieval & Fairy Tale Printables
- 7 Days of Loving Valentines Printables
- 7 Days of Blast Off Space Printables
- 7 Fun Days of Winter Printables
- 12 Exciting Days of Free Christmas Printables!
Cassie – 3Dinosaurs.com