I love the books by Laura Numeroff. These are fun books that you can read over and over and have with each time. My girls are excited to have this author again. We did her as the author just over a year ago.
One book activity that we did Exploring Shadow Puppets. This activity was based on the book If You Give a Moose a Muffin. This book happens to also be one of the 3 books we have to pick from this month.
Here are some other Laura Numeroff books you can check out:
There is not linky for this but a group post that will have ALL the activities on it. It is really fun to see what everyone does! I still encourage you to do an activity inspired by one of the three books! It is always fun to have activities with books.
Check out the Authors for the year and the dates you can come see the activities!
- September 2014 Mo Willems – Introduction – Counting Chocolate Chips – Duckling Gets a Cookie
- October 9- Julia Donaldson – Introduction – Counting Ingredients in the Caldron
- November 13- Eric Litwin – Introduction – Learning With Buttons – Pete The Cat
- January 8- Ellen Stoll Walsh – Introduction – Color Mixing Painting – Mouse Paint
- February 12- Dr Seuss – Introduction – Truffula Tree Number Matching – The Lorax
- March 12- Margaret Wise Brown – Introduction – Goodnight Moon Gross Motor
- April 9- Laura Numeroff
- May 14- Eric Carle
- June 11- Leo Lionni
- July 9- Donald Crews
- August 13- Bill Martin Jr.
Cassie – 3Dinosaurs.com