July has been a whirl wind for us. We have had so much work being done on the new house we have not been home much. I do have a few exciting things to tell you about.
I have joined several others in a fun new MEGA Back to School Bundle! This book has over 50 products at a really love price!
It is perfect for teachers, homeschoolers, parents and caregivers of preschoolers, kindergartners and grade 1 – 2 children.
This bundle showcases exploration and learning in some of the following:
- Fine Motor Skills
- ..and more
Buying all this separately would cost $360.00. But you can buy it all for $24.95. That is a 93% off all the products! Sale of this great bundle ends September 1st! Don’t miss out on all these great printables.
We are headed into back to school time. That means loads of sales. Tomorrow starts the Teacher Pay Teacher Back to school sale! My store will be 20% off and you can use the code: BTS2017 to get another 5% off your total purchase price.
August 2017 Blog Goals
I’ll be honest it has been hard to blog with so much noise. I’m busy planning for August and September. I have some big projects I hope to finish and get out. Two of them are the Interactive ABC Books and Romping & Roaring Second Grade Sight Word Packs! Both are huge projects and I’m very excited about them. The Interactive ABC Book will be a growing bundle and have a great low starting price! So be on a look out for that!
- Plan out what my month to enjoy the last of summer.
- Look out for the 5 Days of Apple Printables.
- Plan for the big fall releases: Interactive ABC Books and Romping & Roaring Second Grade Sigth Word Packs
- Consider posting only 3 or 4 days a week – and get ahead on my posting by at least 4 days.
- Don’t buy any new supplies until 2018!
- Finish 3 or 4 smaller selling products for the month – There will be up on Teachers Pay Teacher or Teachers Notebook as I make them.
- Create a total project list of all started projects with projected release dates. Schedule steps for pictures and when we will use them.
- Keep Sending regular newsletter out – Yes I am sending one now!.
August 2017 Family Goals
We had loads of things going on. If you follow me on Instagram you have seen some of it. Lots of tree work, the roof and more. It has been crazy here and still going to be crazy for a few weeks. We are still in boxes and trying to settle into our current life. It has been hard and different. We are looking forward to quiet days when we can have them!
- Upack and put away the whole house when the siding is done – well as much as we can.
- Plan out of the house activities during construction, if we can.
- Limit computer time for everyone – including me!
- Explore the new house and yard.
- Read to my girls every day.
- Make a reading challenge for the summer
- Read together as a family
- Plan our Staycations!
- Do a Family Movie night
- Fill out TO DO LIST daily
- Make a weekly menu!
- Make daily and weekly chore charts for my girls
- Fill out and Check off: Daily, Weekly & Monthly Cleaning Cart
July 2017 Personal Goals
The last few months I have let my personal health slip a lot. I’ve been working on the house and everything else. I got into a funk and now I’m digging my way out. It has been a long month full of busy days and loads of noise that has not been easy for anyone.
I hope to get my groove back and be back to balance in my life in all the areas.
- Get back to eating beter and be accountable for my food at the end of the day.
- No Soda for the month! This will be a hard one for me.
- Daily Fitness – walking 5 days at least week – Even with all the packing fitness still needs to happen.
- Make 10,000 steps EVERY day – weekends too. Keep track using Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband.
- Keep my days organized and limit my time on task that take time away from other areas of my life
- Schedule my tasks that need to be done for: blog, personal and family.
- Listen to 5 fun books while unpacking
- Read/Listen to 10 books for the whole summer – Pick good books not random books with no meaning
- Read at least one book about being a better parent
- Finish reading You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life
As always I’m joined by others to make goals as well. Be sure to check out what their goals are this month.
- Getting Ready for a New School Year by MamaSmiles – see all she is doing for her new school year and updates on her old goals.
Cassie – 3Dinosaurs.com