Another of the many free learning to read printable is out. The free digraph wall cards work great for word walls. These match up with the other digraph printables.
I love having wall cards with different themes and activities. This is one that goes on my word wall for the girls. This is just another addition to the free learning to read printables and activities on the site. This is great with the Blends Wall Cards.
I have this on our word wall as I mentioned I also have them all printed on one page in their binders so they can look at them. I print the cards all on one page:
How to do you print more than one page at a time?
1. You click on the print button.
2. Select the pages you want to print (2-8)
3. Select Multiple
4. Select Custom (for all on one page)
5. Write in 3 in the first square and 3 in the second square
6. Make sure it says horizontal
7. Orientation: Landscape
8. Click Print
What you will find in these pritnables:
- One picture, digraph, and word matching the picture
- The following digraph: ch, ck, gh, gn, kn, ng, ph, qu, sh, th, wh, wr, tch.
- 2 wall cards per page
- 9 pages of printables
What is in the Digraph Wall Cards & Ladder Selling Set
The set has two options for the cards. You can get just a big picture and word ending or the multiple words on each wall card. Plus there is a new small and easy to print mini wall cards that are perfect for little hands and to use in centers. Plus there are beginning and ending digraphs in the set.
What Is In The Digraph Wall Cards & Ladder Selling Set contains 40 pages:
- Digraph: ch-, -ch, -ck, gh-, -gh, gn- -gn, kn-, -ng, ph, qu-, sh-. -sh, th-, -th, wh-, wr-
- Digraph Ladders
- 2 Cards per page or 4 Cards per page options
- Digraph Large with several words
- Digraph Large with single image word ending
- Digraph small with several words
- Digraph small with single image word ending
Things we plan on using with these printables:
Here are some other Digraph and Blends Printables:
Cassie – 3Dinosaurs.com