These Dinosaur printables are to be used with children from 2 to 8. These printables were made to go with the books: Dinosaur (Picture Books) by Anna Milbourne & Mandy Field, Stomp, Dinosaur, Stomp! by Margaret Mayo and Alex Ayliffe, and Dinosaur Bones by Bob Barner .
Don’t forget this is a group project! Between the two sets there are lots of printables covering lots of ages! So check out Royal Baloo’s as well!
Dinosaur Pack Update contains over 29 pages:
Size Sequencing, Writing Pages, Color & Trace, Sorting, 10 Part Puzzles, Color by Size, Subtraction Page, Addition Page, Find the Dds, Roll & Count, Roll & Count Math, Volcano Math Facts
Tot Pack 20 pages:
Basic Prewriting, Dinosaur Matching, Coloring the Fossil, Lacing Cards, Shape Tracing, and Dot the Letter
Other books and other items we plan on using with this pack:
Other Dinosaur Printables:
- Over the Moon Dinosaur Pre-K Pack
- First School Dinosaur
- 1+1+1=1 Dinosaur Train Tot Pack
- Confessions of a Homeschooler PreK Letter D
- Homeschool Share – Free Creation Based Dinosaur Unit Study
- Homeschool Share – Dino Dig Kindergarten Kit
- 123 Homeschool 4 Me – Dinosaur Early Learning Pack
Cassie – 3Dinosaurs.com