We have been reviewing a lot of math this summer. One fun way we have done this is with these number bond mats. They make learning math a lot of fun.
Today we have the addition and subtraction mats coming out.
You are going to find two different types of number bond mats: one with a number line and one without a number line. I made these so that you can work on your addition and subtraction review.
There are three themes for each of the page types: one with no theme, a girl theme and a boy theme. Each of the pages types has those options.
Here is a look at the addition girl theme with the number line.
Here is a look at the addition boy theme without the number line.
Here is a look a the subtraction boy theme with the number line.
Here is a look at the addition girl theme without the number line.
The non-theme version of these looks the same just without the kids on them. I wanted to have the three options so people could pick which ones fit them best.
One way we have been using these is to use two ten sided die, sheet protector and a dry erase marker. You roll each dice and put them in the number bonds and then do the addition. This is an easy way to make this re-usable. You could also laminate them to make it last longer.
What you are going to find in these printables:
- Three different themes for each page type: no theme, girl theme, and boy theme
- 2 types of addition pages – 1 with a number line and 1 without a number line
- 2 types of subtraction pages – 1 with a number line and 1 without a number line
- 6 pages
Also, check out these other Addition and Subtraction printables:
- Free Math Fact House
- Hands on Math & Ways to Add Bubbles
- Spinning Subtraction: Ways to Subtract 1 to 10
- Free Addition Flash Cards 11-20
Cassie – 3Dinosaurs.com