I’m always looking at different ways to do gross motor. My girls love to get moving when they can. These Skip Counting Floor printables are prefect for getting kids moving.
These skip counting printables have skip counting starting numbers by 2 through 12.
Each of the number is on one regular size piece of paper with a frog in the background. I made it muted to save on colors and so you can see the number better.
I love the place the number around the room in a circle or oval so that they can repeat the circle lots of times.
There are many different ways to use these. The idea is to get kids moving while learning. I find that some of my girls learn more when I add another element to it. My oldest is the one learning and memorizing her skip counting but her sister do join in.
Ways we use these skip counting floor numbers:
- Jumping, waling, skipping, hoping from number to number saying the number
- Yell out a number and have them find it.
- Ask what is number is skip counting 3 times etc
- Ask them what is a number times another number Example: Where is 4×4?
What you are going to find in these printables:
- Frog in the background of each page
- PDFs for each Skip Counting Number
- Skip counting by 2 through 12
Check out these other Skip Counting Printables:
Cassie – 3Dinosaurs.com