Kids are always working on different types of writing. It is fun to have different types of writing paper. My girls have enjoyed the seasonal writing paper. The newest addition is the St. Patrick’s Day Writing paper. This goes great with a St. Patrick’s Day theme. There are two different options you can use.
These St. Patrick’s Day Writing paper also go great with the St. Patrick’s Day Pack.
I always like to use the paper many different ways. Here are some ways to use this writing paper:
- Write stories about St. Patrick’s Day
- Write a book report
- Practice writing Letters
- Practice writing their name
- Practice writing their address
- Practice writing their phone number
- Practice spelling Words
- Practice writing the day of the week
- Practice writing months of the year
- Keep a journal of what you do
- Write letters to grandparents or other family
- Journal to obverse nature and seasonal changes
Here is the look at the two different themed papers for St. Patrick’s Day.
The first writing pages has a rainbow with some leprechauns.
The second writing pages has clovers across the top.
What you will find in these Free St Patrick’s Day Writing Paper Printables:
- Two Themes: Clovers & Leprechaun’s with pot of gold
- Line with area for drawing picture
- Guild Lines with area for drawing picture
- Guild lines page
- Single line page
Items to use on with this writing pages:
Looking for more St. Patrick’s Day Activities and Printables check out all of them on 3 Dinosaurs.
Looking for other Winter Printables check out all the Winter Printables Available at 3 Dinosaurs.
Cassie – 3Dinosaurs.com