If you can believe it 3 Dinosaurs is 3 years old today. Yes it is! When I started 3 Dinosaurs I never imagined it would grow to be what it is today.
The past two years I did something special for this day. This year life has been a little crazy and I don’t really have anything planned.
I know that when I started with the idea of the blog 3 years ago. I did not imagine it would be as big as it is now. The site has grown leaps and bounds over the last few years. It is amazing for me to see. I’m thankful to everyone that has joined me during that time.
– There is over 30,000 pages of free printables.
– There are over 1120 post on the blog with a lot of hands on learning.
– I run the blog in my spare time while raising my girls.
– The first printable on the site was some CVC Word Paths and CVC Playdough Mats.
– I started all the learn to read printables to help my oldest with her struggles.
– The first Theme Pack was the Farm Pack.
– There are 79 different printable packs.
– One of my all time favorite posts was the Tissue Box Camera
– The first sensory bin was an Ocean Sensory Bin.
– The site has grown as my girls needs changed.
– I tend to go with the needs of my girls for the printables. They are 5, 7, 9 and where 2, 4, 6 when I started.
– I used to do a lot of product reviews that I bought.
– When I first started out I did a lot of gross motor, and might be headed back to doing more post about it again.
– My first Virtual Book Club post was an Elephant and Piggie Book.
– I used to post when everything was ready, now I try and plan things out a bit more.
– Calendar printables started when my girls wanted me to use something I made.
– I have five notebooks of printables ideas that I’ve never got around to making.
– I have several printables that I made that never got put out because I forgot about them.
– In three years I’ve not really taken any time off, but I might this summer.
– A comment on the post or else where always makes my day. As bloggers, we get very little feedback sometimes that comments are always nice to have.
I can say it has been a crazy three years and amazing as well! I can say that I never know what I’ll be doing next!
Cassie – 3Dinosaurs.com