We just LOVE ocean and beach books at our house. We could read them for ages it seems like! That is this months Poppins Book Nook!
This months Poppins Book Nook is Beach & Ocean theme. This is a great theme for the summer. Do you have a favorite book? Our favorite Ocean book is Commotion in the Ocean. Our favorite Beach Books is The Seashore Book. There are so many different books to explore with these themes. Will you be visiting the beach this summer? I’m hoping to get my girls to a beach at least once!
Here are some Beach & Ocean books that you can check out. Yes, there are some older books in this list.
I have two packs that match up to this months theme.
If you’re interested in joining this month’s Poppin Nook Book club, here’s what you need to do…
- Comment below and let us know that you are joining in!
- Pick your favorite Beach & Ocean book (or a new one you want to check out) and read it with your child or class.
- Create an activity, project, craft, cooking project, etc. related to the book and do it.
- Come back and share it with us as part of a big Beach & Ocean blog hop on Monday, July 29th! The linky will be live for 3 weeks, so if you aren’t ready to post on the 29th… just join in when you can!
Here are some of the people joining in the link up this month.
Enchanted Homeschooling Mom – Royal Baloo – 3 Dinosaurs – Monsters Ed – Chestnut Grove Academy – Growing in God’s Grace – Royal Little Lambs – Life with Moore Babies – Teach Beside Me – The Usual Mayhem – Mum Central – Fantastic Fun and Learning – Kathys Cluttered Mind – Play Create Explore – Toddler Approved – Growing Book by Book – Adventures in Mommydom – B-Inspired Mama – The Fairy and The Frog – Edventures with Kids – Learning & Growing the Piwi way – A Gluten Free Journey – Mom to Crazy Monkeys – No Doubt Learning – Preschool Powol Packets – To The Moon and Back – Our Craft ~N~ Things – Farm Fresh Adventures – Proverbial Homemaker – Look Were Learning
June’s theme was Travel/Transportation. Check out some of the great ideas that were posted.
July’s theme is (July 29th is the link up).
Here are the Themes for the rest of the year:
- August 26, 2013: Fairy Tales
- September 23, 2013: School
- October 28, 2013: Seasons
- November 25, 2013: Animal/Pets
- December 2013: No Book Club!
- January 27, 2014: Greek Myths
- February 24, 2014: Presidents
I hope that you can join up with us! I love looking at all the different ideas! And like me this month find a new book to possibly fall in love with!
Cassie – 3Dinosaurs.com