This months Poppins Book Nook theme is Travel/Transportation. The girls are looking forward to seeing a few new books around about this theme. I hope to find some great new ones. My youngest loves everything about cars and trucks. Yes, I know I have three girls. That does not mean they can’t love cars and trucks. You never know what book you will find that strikes their fancy!
Here are some Travel/Transportation books that you can check out. Yes, there are some older books in this list.
If you’re interested in joining this month’s Poppin Nook Book club, here’s what you need to do…
- Comment below and let us know that you are joining in!
- Pick your favorite Travel/Transportation book (or a new one you want to check out) and read it with your child or class.
- Create an activity, project, craft, cooking project, etc. related to the book and do it.
- Come back and share it with us as part of a big Transportation blog hop on Monday, June 24th! The linky will be live for 3 weeks, so if you aren’t ready to post on the 24nd… just join in when you can!
Here are some of the people joining in the link up this month.
Enchanted Homeschooling Mom – Royal Baloo – 3 Dinosaurs – Monsters Ed – Chestnut Grove Academy – Growing in God’s Grace – Royal Little Lambs – Life with Moore Babies – Teach Beside Me – The Usual Mayhem – Mum Central – Fantastic Fun and Learning – Kathys Cluttered Mind – Play Create Explore – Toddler Approved – Growing Book by Book – Adventures in Mommydom – B-Inspired Mama – The Fairy and The Frog – Edventures with Kids – Learning & Growing the Piwi way – A Gluten Free Journey – Mom to Crazy Monkeys – No Doubt Learning – Preschool Powol Packets – To The Moon and Back – Our Craft ~N~ Things – Farm Fresh Adventures – Proverbial Homemaker
May’s theme was Dinosaurs/Prehistoric. Check out some of the great ideas that were posted.
June’s theme is Travel/Transportation(June 24th is the link up).
Here are the Themes for the rest of the year:
- July 22, 2013: Beach/Ocean
- August 26, 2013: Fairy Tales
- September 23, 2013: School
- October 28, 2013: Seasons
- November 25, 2013: Animal/Pets
- December 2013: No Book Club!
- January 27, 2014: Greek Myths
- February 24, 2014: Presidents
I hope that you can join up with us! I love looking at all the different ideas! And like me this month find a new book to possibly fall in love with!
Cassie – 3Dinosaurs.com