November has always been a month about being thankful for who we are and what we have. The month of October we spent our free time sending pictures to a friend suffering from cancer. We made it our goal to let him know he was thought about. It was amazing how much it made him and us happy to do that.
November has always been about giving thanks for everything and we are doing to spend time as a family this month. That is going to be the biggest goal this month. We also want to look at the good things and not the bad. So we are spending the month looking for the light and not the dark.
As always my goals are divided up into three areas: blog, family and personal. I need all three because each is important to who I am.
November 2018 Blog Goals
November and December are also going to be slower blog months for me. At least it will seem that ways. I’m working on the new design and my web creator to more forward on the new site. Yeah! loads of changes and I’m excited for you to see them.
New layouts, images, and design for it all! Plus a new system for the PDFs so people have fewer problems!
- Finish up the Major Part of the New website and Design With plans to launch the new site roll out in January
- Have some fun themes with Thanksgiving, Theme TBA, and Start Christmas
- The Romping & Roaring Multiplication Set will be coming out at the end of the month
- Post more crafts on the blog.
- Update web site for https and design changes. I got a few one up already have you seen them?
- Consider posting only 3 or 4 days a week – and get ahead on my posting by at least 4 days.
- Finish 3 or 4 smaller selling products for the month – There will be up on Teachers Pay Teacher store.
- Create a total project list of all started projects with projected release dates. Schedule steps for pictures and when we will use them.
- Keep Sending regular newsletter out – Yes, I am sending one now! And a Subscriber Freebie coming very soon! I hope to roll out with the new blog design
November 2018 Family Goals
We are having a birthday party this month and we are working on spending time together. We are going to work hard on finding good things and not bad things. Plus we have all been working to get the house in order. We got a new art display center and that has been loads of fun.
In October I saw what happens when you don’t fill out my to-do list. Things get missed or don’t get done. So O plan on working hard on that for November.
- Celebrate my oldest 13th Birthday!
- Make the month about connecting as a family
- Plan our Thanksgiving dinner and buy turkey early
- Plan holiday shopping and budget for the season
- Draw and mail pictures for our friend who is dealing with cancer
- Keep to our after school schedule
- Organize the house better and declutter loads
- Limit computer time for everyone – including me!
- Do a Family Movie or game night twice a month
- Plan School lunch Menus
- Fill out TO DO LIST daily
- Make a weekly menu!
- Make daily and weekly chore charts for my girls
- Fill out and Check off: Daily, Weekly & Monthly Cleaning Cart
November 2018 Personal Goals
I’ve got some huge personal goals that means taking time away from other things. I want those goals to happens so taking time off is important. I know that we all work hard and don’t always put ourselves first but I want a month about looking for the light in my life. And making sure I’m there for the important things.
- Plan 2 personal activities out of the house
- Limit all sugary drinks and snacks
- Daily Fitness – walking 6 days at least week – Even with all the packing fitness still needs to happen.
- Make 10,000 steps EVERY day – weekends too. Keep track using Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband.
- Go to three fitness classes a week
- Schedule my tasks that need to be done for: blog, personal and family.
- Read/Listen to 5 books for the whole month – Pick good books not random books with no meaning
Be sure to check out the other bloggers that post monthly goals!
Cassie – 3Dinosaurs.com