This months Virtual Book Clubs Author is Mem Fox. She has fun and creative books!
When pulled out my sheet to look at the author for this month I did not recognize the name at all. I was surprised that I did have one of her books. It is Time for Bed, which we read at bed time for a LONG time. You never know what fun authors you are reading until you look for more of their books. The girls each picked out a book by Mem Fox that we are going to read and pick out activity. Do you have a favorite book by her?
Here are some books by Mem Fox:
If you’re interested in joining this month’s book club, here’s what you need to do…
- Comment below and let us know that you are joining in!
- Pick your favorite book by Mem Fox (or a new one you want to check out) and read it with your child or class.
- Create an activity, project, craft, cooking project, etc. related to the book and do it.
- Come back and share it with us as part of a big Mem Fox blog hop on Monday, May 12th! The linky will be live for 3 weeks, so if you aren’t ready to post on the 12th… just join in when you can!
Here is the list of all the bloggers that are apart of the Virtual Book Club.
April’s author was Denise Fleming: Cow Who Clucked Gross Motor.
May’s author is Mem Fox. (May 12th is the link up).
Here is the author list! A lot of these authors I have read but maybe just one book by them. We always learn so much by reading lots of different books.
You can see the dates to link up below:
- June 9th – Eric Carle
- July 14th – Giles Andreae
- August 11th – Aliki
I hope that you can join up with us! I love looking at all the different ideas! This month is a slightly new author to me. We have only read one of her books. I can’t wait to see everyone’s ideas.
Cassie – 3Dinosaurs.com