My goals for the month fell very short. I will admit that I got sick and pushed things aside to make sure my blog happened. It broke patterns I had and in some ways made me sad. I did not do as much reading as I wanted. I hope to start making more progress in Say Goodbye to Survival Mode: 9 Simple Strategies to Stress Less, Sleep More, and Restore Your Passion for Life. This book which I keep rereading chapters to remind myself WHY I need to cut back on everything. I plan on doing lots more reading and taking notes.
I did really good with a lot of the blog goals last month. I made more lists of things I wanted to do that never happened or never got posted about. I got all my project in on time and before most of them were due. I loved that it happened. But a few other things started to slide. I am going to learn my balance for the month of April. A few things h
These are the Monthly Goals for April for the blog:
- Update my homepage to have more information and layout
- My goal is to update the Word Family CVC to make it easier to update and manage.
- Start my next Big Project – Yes I have several things in the works
- Do 3 ideas from the idea notebook.
- Get projects in on time
- Finish as much of the 2014 Summer Program as I can – Yes it takes MONTHS to make and coordinate this project
These are my year only goals for 3 Dinosaurs. These are the same as last month, but it is good reminder for me to post again each month. I have been printing my posts to review during the month. I have 2 years of posts that need to be updated. It is a lot of work. I will say I did not get a how to use post in this last month. I hope to do better next month.
- Be at least 3 or 4 days ahead
- Work on using more SEO
- Do at least one how to use printable a month
- Use a Blog Planner to keep track of posts and ideas
- Update old post with 3 links & make good Pin photo
We had a month of everyone sick and a few things did not get done. I did not do as well with laundry. I really need to work on that. I’m adding a new cleaning goal: DISHES! Plus, I did get further in getting the chores for everyone. We started small and I’ll be adding more this month. It is going to be a good month. I did start reading books at dinner time and this has been a big hit. We got more reading in and the girls started eating better.
- Make some cloth napkins
- Have no laundry to fold at the end of the day
- No dishes in the sink at the end of the day
- Make a menu each week – Spring Weekly menu
- Work on everyone having chores
- Make a To Do List Every day – To Do List Printable
- Do the 30 Day of Moving with Kids Challenge (see below for more details)
Something different is I’m going to remember my personal goals are different from family goals. I needed a big reminder about it this month. I have to not pile up everything so much that I forget me.
- Take personal time that is not blog or family related
- I will take time to do my OWN reading every day
- Get 5 days of a week of Fitness
- Do what I need to keep me feeling well
- Get up and get dressed with my hair done.
2 years ago I did a challenge called 30 Days of Moving with Kids. The ideas was to get me moving and go with my girls. We do a lot of gross motor at our house but I don’t always do it with them. So this month I challenge you to do 30 minutes of gross motor WITH your kids. You can do your own workout, but do something every day with kids. To help with this I’m going to share some posts to give you ideas. I’ll also be posting a few new gross motor activities through the month. Plus look for a fun printable that will be coming out as well. I’ll also be sharing a lot of gross motor posts on my facebook from very talented bloggers.
Here are some post to check out to help you get started:
- 30 Days of Moving with Kids
- Free Gross Motor Printable List
- Wheels on the Bus Gross Motor
- Dr Seuss’s ABCs – Gross Motor
- ABCs of Gross Motor Series Every letter has a gross motor activities you can do!
- Pom Pom Games
- All Gross Motor Posts on 3 Dinosaurs
This is also a link! Here are the people that are co-hosting this monthly! So don’t forget to post your goals if you have them!
Cassie – 3Dinosaurs.com