Everyone month someone asks me why I post these goals. By posting my goals I have found that I’m more likely get them done. I also find that my monthly goals that work together for keeping me calm and collected really help me focus more. It really is amazing how much a clean home will keep me calm and I get more done in all my areas of focus with that one simple goal.
I do have some big goals and some small goals for each area. I work on each of them. I have found that some work great as a list of what to do and check off each month.
There were lots of ups and downs this month. I got sick and the list I wanted to finish for the blog did not happen. I had to put off projects and let my health be important. I can say that the Alphabet Stomping Phonics Packs are coming and I’m VERY excited. I’ve been working on these for months! They are a great set and will be up for sale with some parts coming out free. I’m really excited about it.
Plus I started really working on my new website design. It will take me a while but I can’t wait to get it all working. Plus we have been having fun doing some craft activities that have been so much fun. Some have been posted and others have not. We really do enjoy doing the projects and I have a list of crafts I always wanted to do with my girls and now we are doing them.
- Start putting the Alphabet Stomping Phonics Packs – Yes this is coming April 6th.
- Start of the 2016 Summer Program – Yes new one coming this year! I’m working to finish this project early this year!
- Get ahead on my blog posts at least 3 or 4 days
- Use the Blog planner I bought – Look for planner that allows for 2 posts a day or maybe make one for next year
- Finish 3 smaller selling products for the month – yes working towards making more selling products
- Don’t buy any new craft supplies until April – I did this last year and we had TONS of fun with it. It also made us be creative.
- Update 2 old post each week or update two download pages with links to the blog. (ON GOING)
- Keep a better list of projects started but not finished (I have around 30 projects started. I started lots of printables I did not finish this month.)
- Get back into doing more posts of other things we do and not as many printables
- Star working on a new Logo & Blog Design – this will be a yearlong project
This month I did take some time to play with my girls and take them a few places. We enjoyed getting out and having fun as a family. I took my girls to an anime convention and that was tons of fun. Plus I did take time for each of them in March. It made things go easier as a family.
I hope to start planning summer soon and we are looking forward to it. It don’t plan all the details for the summer but I do plan at least 3 big things.
- Keep a TO DO LIST! I need this I get more done even if I don’t complete it all
- Declutter one area 15 minutes every day until one area is clean. The areas I’ll be cleaning are kitchen, stairs, my bedroom, the office room (Look for pictures on Instagram #kbngoals
- Have no laundry to fold at the end of the day. Then keep track on my to-do list, so I don’t forget laundry in washer.
- Use Daily, Weekly & Monthly Cleaning Cart – yes this does help me get my cleaning done.
- Make a menu and use it
- Read more to my girls not less – I hope to make a to read list for this.
- Find one on one time more with my girls
- Add to the girls chore list and help them learn the chore. (Working on Chore Charts)
- Do a family night once a week
- Let my girls spend time with just dad and do dad only activities.
This last month I really took time for me. I dropped a lot of projects and told people no. it is not always easy to say no when it is something I might want to do. But I did say no and did what was best for me. It also meant delaying project and launches inorder to take care of me.
I’m letting my health come first over all things. It has changed how I work and what breaks that I take. I’m always looking for a part of my day to relax and unwind. I don’t always do it but I try now.
- Find some low card high protein meals that are easy to make for me to eat for lunches.
- Daily Fitness – This means fitness comes before ANYTHING else. I have been doing this for two months and making this goal again because it is a good reminder for me.
- Make 10,000 steps EVERY day. I’ll be using a Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband to help with my tracking.
- Schedule a time out of the house for me twice a month
- Read or listen to 5 fun books during the month – Don’t always get new books, enjoy rereading books as well.
- Last year I started reading these books self help and parenting books. This year I’m going to reread a few and post a review of some of them each month.
- Color in my coloring book when I get stressed or need a mommy time out
As always there are other joining me in doing monthly goals. It is always something fun we all enjoy doing. By posting my goals I am more likely to get them doing than if I just thought about them.
Read about some of the other goals from those in the group below!
Cassie – 3Dinosaurs.com