July was a crazy month for me. It had lots of ups and downs. I also had some changes that I’ll be making over the next several months.A lot of these goals help me keep track of what I’m doing for all my goals over the month.
Every month several other bloggers get together and we all post our goals for the month. This has really helped me get more done.
July was a hard month. I know it does not seem like it, but it was. I had a hard time staying ahead. I was ahead for a while but then got behind again. It is not always easy to stay on a schedule when things are always up in the air.
I did get two of my projects finished that I found. I’ll be working on some of those other projects in the upcoming months.
- Don’t let the negative comments and emails get to me as much
- Start the Fall Theme Projects
- Stick to my Summer Blogging Schedule
- Start next big selling project for end of August
- Don’t buy any new craft supplies, use only what I have or limit what we get
- Clean up my blogging area DAILY. I feel and work better when things are not cluttered. If it takes me 5 minutes to find something it is too messy.
- Update 2 old post each week or update 2 download pages with links to the blog. (ON GOING)
- Consider posting reviews of the self help and parenting books I’ve been reading.
- Come up with a system to keep track of printables completed but not out.
- Keep a better list of projects started but not finished (I have 13 more to go.)
I would love to say that my goals were met last month. They were not and it was hard. I let me emotions and problems get in the way of just having fun. Everyone deserves a fun time. No matter what is happening or going on. Fun is needed. We still have another month of summer here and I want to enjoy it!
- Keep a TO DO LIST! I need this I get more done even if I don’t complete it all
- Declutter one area 15 minutes every day until one area is clean. The areas I’ll be cleaning are kitchen, stairs, my bedroom, the office room (Look for pictures on Instagram
- Have no laundry to fold at the end of the day. Then keep track on my to-do list, so I don’t forget laundry in washer.
- Read more to my girls not less
- Add to the girls chore list
- Create a fun punch card for the girls chores. Finish and start using before school starts.
- Get the girls out to a playground more often
- Visit new and old places at least once a week
I was horrible at my persona goals last month. I did not take care of me and it showed. I need to remember that if I’m not good the house does not go as well. A grumpy mom does not make for happy kids. I was reading a new parenting book and got lots of ideas that I did not even try to use.
It was also a month of wondering how things were going with my body. I have had some medical problems the last year. The problem has affected so much of my life…. The news this last week was, see if we can try one more thing before needing surgery again. I’m going to put effort into an attempt to avoid surgery. Some of that means not being at the computer as much.
- Get healthy to see if I can avoid a 3rd surgery in a year
- Read 5 fun books during the month – Don’t always get new books enjoy rereading books as well.
- Check out one book from the library each week & do the summer adult reading program.
- Finish two books on my self help and parenting books list.
- Daily Fitness – This means fitness comes before ANYTHING else. Including this blog and printables, yes this will be a challenge but health comes first.
- Make 10,000 steps EVERY day. I’ll be using a Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband to help with my tracking.
- Limit all sugar and no soda
- Record all my food
- Stretch three times a day to avoid problems
- Finish up PT this month
As always there are other posting their goals as well!
This is also a link! Here are the people that are co-hosting this monthly! So don’t forget to post your goals if you have them!
Something new is you can link up you Instagram photos of your goals and working on them! Use the hashtag #monthsgoals. I can’t wait to see some of your pictures! This is a great way more people can join up with posting your own goals.
Cassie – 3Dinosaurs.com