It is time for the monthly goals again. Each month I look over what I want to do and what is and is not working. Each month I work hard on making my goals work. It takes effort to make a goal and stick to it. I will say that with my goals and to do list I feel better when I have written them down in some format.
I have a printed list that I use to look at as well. So I can cross off my list as I get them done. Some goals will be daily and some are weekly, while others might be something I do once a month.
To help with one of my goals this month I made a new printable. It is a Winter Themed Shopping List Printable. You can find out more about it below.
As always I break my goals into a three different areas: Blog Goals, Family Goals, and Personal Goals. This helps me break down my goals into what is working for each area.
I think I have tons of goals that I would love to do this month but I’m going to try and keep things simple and easy. I have some projects I would love to get to. I just need to remember to keep things easy and go easy. I did not get as much done as i wanted to last month. I thought I had made goals that would be good and ended up not being as good.
- Celebrate 3 Dinosaurs 3 year anniversary
- Start Smaller selling projects
- Use the Blog Planner – Print and Use
- Turn in projects early – this means well before due date
- Update and fix 2 old posts or download pages each week
- Work on some older age projects for the upcoming seasons – 1st – 3rd Grade Activities
- Keep getting up early 5 days a week and take weekends off for early mornings.
- Get better about Instagram! I really need to make sure I’m doing it every day.
- Don’t buy any new craft supplies, use only what I have for 3 months – I made one month 2 more to go
A lot of my family goals is really about me being a better mom and wife. I need to keep better track of what I’m doing and working on. Some of these goals work nicely into my To Do lists and Menus that I have made. I have found that the cleaner the house is the better that I do.
- Have no laundry to fold at the end of the day & Keep track of the loads that I’m doing
- No dishes in the sink (or on the counter, stove etc) at the end of the day – this helps me start my day out right
- Spend more time reading as a group with the girls. We have been reading chapter books together.
- Make a weekly menu to make shopping and cooking easier for me and if someone else has to take over. (Use Winter Menu)
- No shopping without a shopping list (See below for printable)
- Cook breakfast on school days
- Do gross motor with my girls every day – Help the girls get out of their Cabin Fever from winter
These goals have not changed much but are still needed to remind me what is important. I think some times that I take me as the last person that need something instead of really taking time for me. I need my work hours and non work ours to make sure that I’m also doing what I need for my health.
- Take time to unwind from stressful days and give myself a time out time if needed
- Listen to one conference talk every day
- 5 days of fitness – Break down into smaller parts to help me get time for it
- Become more Healthy in my eating habits. I don’t want to eat at the computer and going to avoid soda.
- Schedule my personal time! This means set a time and what I’ll do.
- Read every day personal and learning
- Read 50 books in 2015 – I used to do this and loved it. Now I’m back for the challenge again. Parenting and self help book list I’ve got 12 books ready for the year so far.
Free Winter Themed Shopping List
I don’t like to go shopping and often forget my shopping list. I have found I buy more than we need. A big goal is not to shop without a shopping list. This means I get just what is on the list and nothing more.
I have found that when I do that we spend less money. I also tend to shop at more than one place for some things. I wanted to make a list that would divide things between stores. These are easy to us and I plan on using them a lot.
What you will find in these printables:
- 2 Different shopping list types: single store or 2 multiple stores
- Two columns for your list(s)
Looking for other seasonal menus or to do list check these out:
- Winter Themed Menu
- Fall Weekly Menu
- Fall Themed To Do List
- Summer Themed To Do List
- Summer Weekly Menu
- Spring Themes To Do List
- Spring Weekly Menu
As always there are other posting their goals as well!
This is also a link! Here are the people that are co-hosting this monthly! So don’t forget to post your goals if you have them!