Every month I make goals and it really does help me keep my big goals and small to do lists that are part of those goals. This month I have another addition to the To Do List and Menu Printables! My girls suggested that I could have my own new theme for the month.
It was a great idea. I loved having the Christmas themed ones that I made a few months back.
This last month I’ve been taking a course on making goals that I love and it has changed a little how I think about goals and why I’m setting them.
Each month I have 3 different areas that I work on: Blog, Family, and Personal. I have made small and big goals in each area. There are always goals that repeat for the different months, but I always post them because I look at this post over the month to remind myself what I’m working on. There are some goals that might cover more than one area. I will sometimes just put in one area.
I made some huge progress with the blog this month. It went far better than I expected. I got all of my goals done for last month but a few of them. I love it when I can check off something that I’ve been working for. I’ve also made some progress in my long term goals as well. I got a plan of what I’m doing for the year. There are lots of fun things coming. Plus next month is 4 years of blogging and it has been a wonderful journey!
- Celebrate 4 years of Blogging on the 15th
- Start of the 2016 Summer Program – Yes new one coming this year!
- Get ahead on my blog posts at least 3 or 4 days
- Use the Blog planner I bought – Look for planner that allows for 2 posts a day
- Work harder on the next BIG Selling set for April
- Finish 3 smaller selling products for the month
- Don’t buy any new craft supplies until April – I did this last year and we had TONS of fun with it. It also made us be creative.
- Update 2 old post each week or update two download pages with links to the blog. (ON GOING)
- Keep a better list of projects started but not finished (I have around 25 projects started. I started lots of printables I did not finish this month.)
- Get back into doing more posts of other things we do and not as many printables
- Star working on a new Logo & Blog Design – this will be a yearlong project
We had a lot of fun this last month and few bumpy roads. There is always something going on and I made sure we took time out to just relax. I did great with the cleaning and laundry for the first time in months. It was good. Plus my girls enjoyed being read to. I also know what when a house is clean there is more peace. I also found time to do something with each of them. I also found it is important to let my girls have a good time with their dad.
- Keep a TO DO LIST! I need this I get more done even if I don’t complete it all
- Declutter one area 15 minutes every day until one area is clean. The areas I’ll be cleaning are kitchen, stairs, my bedroom, the office room (Look for pictures on Instagram #kbngoals
- Have no laundry to fold at the end of the day. Then keep track on my to-do list, so I don’t forget laundry in washer.
- Use Daily, Weekly & Monthly Cleaning Cart
- Read more to my girls not less – We have a reading list
- Find one on one time more with my girls
- Add to the girls chore list and help them learn the chore. (Working on Chore Charts)
- Do a family night once a week
- Let my girls spend time with just dad and do dad only activities.
I think the word of the rest of the year will be Health for me. I finally got an okay that one part of my health was finally doing great. I also found that while I had the problem I gained another problem. And that health problem will take priority over everything else that I have listed. I also found more time to relax and take time for me.
I have found that I love listening to audio books. I have also enjoyed reading a well. I’m taking more time for me than I have in 4 yars.
- Adjust to my new diet and find something to reward myself with for not cheating.
- Daily Fitness – This means fitness comes before ANYTHING else. I have been doing this for two months and making this goal again because it is a good reminder for me.
- Make 10,000 steps EVERY day. I’ll be using a Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband to help with my tracking.
- Stretch three times a day to avoid problems
- Schedule a time out of the house for me twice a month
- Read or listen to 5 fun books during the month – Don’t always get new books, enjoy rereading books as well.
- Last year I started reading these books self help and parenting books. This year I’m going to reread a few and post a review of some of them each month.
- Color in my coloring book when I get stressed or need a mommy time out
Free Valentines Themed To Do List, Menu and Shopping Lists
I never thought that I would be using to do list as much as I have. Every week when I print them out I’m always shocked that yes I do use them and when I don’t use them things don’t get done.
I have found in the last few weeks that I need to keep to my menus as well. I also thought that for February it would be fun to have some Valentines Themed printables for the month. I like having themed printables as much as my girls do.
What you will find in the Valentines Themed Menu & Shopping List printables:
- 1 menu with Spaces for Breakfast, Lunch, Snack and Dinner. Dinner has notes for main dish and sides.
- 1 menu with Spaces for Breakfast, Lunch, 2 Snacks and Dinner. Dinner has notes for main dish and sides.
- 1 menu with Spaces for Breakfast, Lunch divided in two, 2 Snacks and Dinner. Dinner has notes for main dish and sides.
- 2 Different shopping list types: single store or 2 multiple stores
- Two columns for your list(s)
What you will find in the Valentines Themed To Do List Printable:
- To Do
- Personal Time
As always there are other joining me in doing monthly goals. It is always something fun we all enjoy doing. By posting my goals I am more likely to get them doing than if I just thought about them.
Read about some of the other goals from those in the group below!
Cassie – 3Dinosaurs.com