Check out this months goals and a free Gratitude Journal Printable!
Every month I have been making goals and April did not go as well as I planned and I let stupid things get in the ways. I’m going to keep my goals this time and work each day of them. I will work hard towards them. I’m going to understand when I can’t do everything I want to do. Along with my goals I still am reading Say Goodbye to Survival Mode: 9 Simple Strategies to Stress Less, Sleep More, and Restore Your Passion for Life.
I did get one things updated I wanted. I started the update of the CVC download page to make way for new things! It is always fun to see a project come together when you are doing a lot of work on it. I started my next big project but will be put on hold for the summer program.
These are the Monthly Goals for May for the blog:
- Drop projects that I can’t keep up with
- Work on the layout for the new Home Page
- Finish the remaining CVC pages that need to be updated.
- Update and fix 5 old posts each week
- Get projects in 5 days Early. I’ve doing doing on time but I want to be early with them.
- Finish and launch the summer project! This will be my main focus of the month!
My yearly Goals for my blog are the same. I’m enjoying them as reminders, but wont be re-posting them this month.
I did really good on my goals until I got sick. I took me out for about 2 weeks and nothing got done. I’m digging out of laundry and dishes now. I hope to do better with this soon. I let my to do list slide and that really did hurt me more than I thought it would. I got the fabric last month for my napkins but did not get them made.
- Make some cloth napkins – I have the fabric now.
- Have no laundry to fold at the end of the day
- No dishes in the sink at the end of the day
- Keep up with menus for each week and make shopping list for them – Spring Weekly menu
- Work on everyone having chores
- Make a To Do List Every day – To Do List Printable
This month I’m starting a gratitude journal. I was reminded this last month that you should be thankful for something no matter what it is. So I’ll be starting that. I will also get back to my fitness now that I’m feeling better. I have a month or two to get is shape for the summer! Time to do it.
- Do a Daily Gratitude Journal – See Below for printable
- Take personal time that is not blog or family related
- I will take time to do my OWN reading every day and read 5 books – at least one self help or parenting book.
- Get 5 days of a week of Fitness
- Do what I need to keep me feeling well
- Get up and get dressed with my hair done.
- Work on ideas to help with stress and stress eating
Free Gratitude Journal
With my goal for this month, I’ve made a FREE Gratitude Journal. This is something that I can use any month and start whenever without feeling over whelmed. I made it blank with several different options for everyone. I want to remind myself even when times are bad there is always something to be thankful for.
What you will find in these printables: 10 different styles and one blank one to choose from.
If you are looking for a version of being thankful for kids check out this one:
Mama Smiles – Joyful Parenting – 3 Dinosaurs – B-Inspired Mama – Happily Ever Mom – Kids Yoga Stories – Lemon Lime Adventures – Smiling Like Sunshine – The Educators’ Spin On It – The Life of Jennifer Dawn
Be sure to link up your goals for the month.
Cassie – 3Dinosaurs.com