May is going to be a different month for me. You can call this months theme rest recovery from surgery. Nothing major just something small to fix a problem. This changes everything I do for the month. I will take time to recover unlike the last time.
April did not go as well as I hoped. Mainly because I knew I had to get my life in order first before doing anything else. I did make my three month without buying craft supplies and I’m going to try and keep this up as much as I can.
- Start next big selling project for May and August
- Get an update out for the old Summer Programs
- Don’t buy any new craft supplies, use only what I have or really limit what we get
- Clean up my blogging area DAILY. This is so my desk does not become cluttered. I really do work better when things are not cluttered.
- Consider posting reviews of the self help and parenting books I’ve been reading:
I did horrible in April on my goals. It was not fun at all at our house. I’m hoping that May will go better.
- Declutter one area 15 minutes every day until area is clean. The areas will be: kitchen, stairs, my bedroom, the office room
- Have no laundry to fold at the end of the day. Then keep track on my to do list, so I don’t forget laundry in washer.
- Read more to my girls not less
My goal is simple this month: TAKE BETTER CARE OF ME.
To be honest I have not been taking care of me at all. I’ve put problems off longer than I should have and it has lead to problems for me. Now I’m paying the price for that.
I am going to do what I need to take care of me. If that means less printables then so be it. If it means less time on facebook then so be it. I’m going to do what I need to make sure I recover and all goes well.
As always there are other posting their goals as well!
This is also a link! Here are the people that are co-hosting this monthly! So don’t forget to post your goals if you have them!
Something new is you can link up you Instagram photos of your goals and working on them! Use the hashtag #monthsgoals. I can’t wait to see some of your pictures! This is a great way more people can join up with posting your own goals.
Cassie – 3Dinosaurs.com