September was a month of ups and downs. It was a very frustrating month for many reasons. The biggest reason was my health. It made me take a lot more time off than I really wanted to do. So October is going to be about building back up and moving forward and not looking back.
I can say that almost none of my goals from last month happened. Yup, it was a hard month on my physically and my blog is what went.
- Limit my time or time my work on things so I don’t over do it – This will be the #1 goal for the month.
- Update and fix 3 old posts or download pages each week
- Get the Romping & Roaring Number Packs Out
- Work on some older age projects – Themed Packs for language or math for Pumpkins
- Keep getting up early 5 days a week and take weekends off for early mornings.
With my health down a lot of these goals did not happen at all. I know last month cooked maybe 4 breakfasts. Yes that is horrible and I need to be better about it. I found out how things went without a menu. I have found that I really need that menu, not only for me but others as well.
- Have no laundry to fold at the end of the day
- No dishes in the sink (or on the counter, stove etc) at the end of the day
- De-clutter the Office!
- Spend more time reading as a group with the girls – Reading chapter books at night or another story.
- Make a weekly menu to make shopping and cooking easier for me and if someone else has to take over
- Cook breakfast on school days
I only have one goal this month. It is recover! That is it. I got very sick and things went wrong. It meant that I took time off for several days and just deal with the problems. For October I will work on recovering and nothing else. If recovering means sleeping more. I do that. If it means I take time to read. I do that. Whatever it takes to really recover.
Cassie – 3Dinosaurs.com