I want to take the time to say what I’m thankful for in regards to 3 Dinosaurs!
1. For the people who gave me the inspiration and the verbal encouragement to try. You know who you are. They have also been the best sounding board I could ever ask for.
2. For the web sites that I look up to before I started and still do. They gave me the spark of wanting to create more: 1+1+1=1, Homeschool Creations, Confessions of a Homeschooler, Over the Big Moon, Enchanted Homeschooling Mom, Royal Baloo, 2 Teaching Mommies and Teach Preschool. I know that most of them will never know just how much their creations and inspiration they gave me. It also provided me with hope for what I thought was a overwhelming time.
3. To the first person who submitted one of my Packs to Money Saving Mom. I’m also thankful at the same time to Money Saving Mom who posts and submits so much free educational material for everyone to find.
4. To my husband and parents who have supported me.
5. The many illustrators that let me use their images to make free printables. Far to many wont allow you to use them in free things. They make what I do possible.
6. The people who have blogged about something from my site. I’m always amazed and humbled when I see my work being used or an idea. The most recent one I found was this post. Who used my idea of the paper plate to see progress through a book. I will admit that I got the ideas from somewhere else and changed it slightly but was neat to see it was being used. It was early on when I started and love that it got used! I always love to see posts of things you have used from my site.
7. The Kids Blogger Network for without them I don’t think I would know as much as I do or have joined as many different projects that I have.
8. Erin for asking if I wanted to do a project with her. It made my day and has been great working with her since then.
9. My girls for putting up with the pictures and time I take to work on printables.
10. For people that do Linkys and go through them. I love to look at what others have done.
11. Last for all the people that have used my printables, pinned them, shared, used them or commented in any way on the blog or Facebook. This has been a great journey for me and having you join me has made it a lot of fun.
So my questions is: What are you thankful for?
So after a week of having one sick girl. I plan to get back to normal blog posts soon!
The Dishes Pack will be out this week and then on to Christmas and other Seasonal Packs. I’m so excited for you to see everything!
Cassie – 3Dinosaurs.com