This months author is Karma Wilson This is one of my favorite authors for kids books. You have a lot of repetitive words and great characters. My favorite books by her is Hogwash! (Wilson, Karma). Do you have a favorite book by her?
Here are some of the books you can read by Karma Wilson that we will be checking out.
If you’re interested in joining this month’s book club, here’s what you need to do…
- Comment below and let us know that you are joining in!
- Pick your favorite book by Karma Wilson (or a new one you want to check out) and read it with your child or class.
- Create an activity, project, craft, cooking project, etc. related to the book and do it.
- Come back and share it with us as part of a big Karma Wilson blog hop on Monday, November 11th! The linky will be live for 3 weeks, so if you aren’t ready to post on the 11th… just join in when you can!
I hope to have the list of people joining this year soon! I’ll add it when I get it. A few people are being added and some are not going to be part of this year.
October’s author was Nick Sharratt. Exploring Shadow Painting
November’s author is Karma Wilson. (November 11th is the link up).
Here is the author list! A lot of these authors I have read but maybe just one book by them. We always learn so much by reading lots of different books.
You can see the dates to link up below:
- December – No Virtual Book Club
- January 13th – Laura Numeroff
- February 10th – Paul Galdone
- March 12th – Marcus Pfisher
- April 14 – Denise Fleming
- May 12th – Mem Fox
- June 9th – Eric Carle
- July 14th – Giles Andreae
- August 11th – Aliki
I hope that you can join up with us! I love looking at all the different ideas! Visit an author you might not know or find a new book by them! We have our new authors and this is going to be lots of fun.
Cassie – 3Dinosaurs.com