This months author is Nick Sharratt. This is another new author for me. I always love when we have new authors. You never know what book you will find that your kids will just love. If you have suggestion please let me know.
Here are some of the books you can read by Nick Sharratt that we will be checking out.
If you’re interested in joining this month’s book club, here’s what you need to do…
- Comment below and let us know that you are joining in!
- Pick your favorite book by Nick Sharratt (or a new one you want to check out) and read it with your child or class.
- Create an activity, project, craft, cooking project, etc. related to the book and do it.
- Come back and share it with us as part of a big Nick Sharratt blog hop on Monday, October 14th! The linky will be live for 3 weeks, so if you aren’t ready to post on the 9th… just join in when you can!
I hope to have the list of people joining this year soon! I’ll add it when I get it. A few people are being added and some are not going to be part of this year.
September’s author was Bill Martin Jr. Baby Bear, Baby Bear Gross Motor
October’s author is Nick Sharratt. (October 14th is the link up).
Here is the author list! A lot of these authors I have read but maybe just one book by them. We always learn so much by reading lots of different books.
You can see the dates to link up below:
- November 11th – Karma Wilson
- December – No Virtual Book Club
- January 13th – Laura Numeroff
- February 10th – Paul Galdone
- March 12th – Marcus Pfisher
- April 14 – Denise Fleming
- May 12th – Mem Fox
- June 9th – Eric Carle
- July 14th – Giles Andreae
- August 11th – Aliki
I hope that you can join up with us! I love looking at all the different ideas! Visit an author you might not know or find a new book by them! We have our new authors and this is going to be lots of fun.
Cassie – 3Dinosaurs.com