Winter has always been a favorite time for me. I just love all the winter themes and sports. One our favorite theme has been snowmen for a very long time. We are always using a snowman theme and have a blast when we do.
There are so many things you can do with a snowman and there are no limits. Today I have a snowman themed pack. It is great for Prek to kindergarten with loads of different skills and activities to do.
This new pack has loads of fun activities for kids to work on. You have vocabulary prewriting, shapes, patterns, ABCs, blends, numbers, puzzles, easy reader books and more. Plus there is a great mix of hands-on with no-prep to go with them.
What you will find in the pack
There are a few options for vocabulary in the book. The biggest section is working on items you put on a snowman. They come in 3 part cards, pocket chart cards, tracing strips, reading pages, writing sentences and more. I thought I would share a few of the pages from the pack.
There are prewriting pages as well. You have big solid lines, big dashed lines, small dashed lines and shape tracing snowman.
You can work on small, medium, and large with the hands-on sorting mat or the color by size which both work well together.
There is a mix of pattern activities that you can do. The first one is a color the buttons. They come in AB and ABC patterns plus there are several coloring crayons to help kids how to color the pattern.
The second pattern activity is a set of pattern snowmen! There and 8 pattern strips that kids can work through. They come in several different patterns.
There is a collection of ABC activities for the letters H, C, B, M, E. You have an easy reader book that has tracing lowercase letters, cut and paste and coloring pages.
Plus there is also some matching dot find and dot the letter with tracing.
The pack also has some blends activities that are similar to the ABCs. You have an easy reader book that has tracing for the letters, cut and paste and coloring pages.
There are also some puzzles that kids can use as well. We love puzzles and always have so much fun with them.
The pack has some number activities as well. There is no-prep pages, cut and paste, easy reader book and roll and graph.
The set has two types of number puzzles: 1 to 4 and 1 to 10. These are simple and easy to use.
There is also a cute my snowman easy reader book with some 3 part cards, pocket chart cards tracing strips ad more
Plus there is so much more! You can see the full list of all the pages below.
Snowman Themed Pack for PreK & Kindergaten
The Snowman Pack has loads of activities for PreK and Kindergarten age kids. There are ABCs, numbers, shapes, puzzles, easy reader books and more. It has activities that all work well together for different types of learning.
There are four easy reader books plus activities to use with the books. I wanted to have a fun mix of no-prep with hands-on activities.
What you will find in these printables
- Snowman items 3 part cards
- Snowman Words – Reading, tracing, and writing options
- Snowman items pocket chart cards
- Snowman items pocket chart cards – Beginning sound highlighted
- Snowman items tracing stripes begging sounds
- Snowman items tracing stripes beginning letter Uppercase and lowercase
- Snowman items tracing stripes – Trace the word
- Snowman items tracing stripes – write the word
- Prewriting with snowman with 3 different line types
- Snowman Shape Tracing
- Which one is different
- What comes next cut and paste
- Color pattern cards to use with pages 32-33
- Color the Pattern AB & ABC options
- Snowman cards for patterns
- Pattern to use with snowman cards
- Snowman Matching Cards
- Snowmen Big and Small cut and paste
- Snowman Sorting by size with 3 sizes and sorting mat
- Snowman Color by size
- Beginning Sound Writing – button, earmuff, hat, carrot, mitten
- Beginning Sound Trace and Color: H, C, B, M, E
- Beginning Sound Dot the Letter And Trace the Letter Uppercase: H, C, B, M, E
- Beginning Sound Snowman Letter Easy Reader Book with H, C, B, M, E lowercase – Signal Print and Teacher Print
- Snowman sentences – Cut and paste the correct letter to finish the sentence
- Mitten Themed ABC Find for letters: H, C, B, M, E
- Begging Sound Puzzles letters: B, C, H, M
- Dot the Beginning Sound
- Snowman Writing with Blend words – br, sc, st, sn
- Blends Color & Trace – br, sc, st, sn
- Snowman Blends easy reader book – with blends br, sc, st, sn – Single Print and Teacher Print
- Snowman Sentences with blends – cut and paste
- Blends Puzzles with blends: br, sc, st, sn
- Dot the Blends Beginning Sounds with blends: br, sc, st, sn
- 4 Piece puzzles – 1 to 4 numbers
- 10 piece puzzles 1 to 10 numbers
- Puzzles mat for 10 piece puzzles
- Count and Color
- Dot the Number
- Snowman Counting – cut and paste
- Snowman Counting Book Numbers 1 to 10 – Single Print and Teacher Print
- Snowman Number Puzzles
- Spin and Cover 1 to 6
- Spin and Add 2 to 12
- Snowman Counting & Graph – no-prep
- Snowman Items Dice and Cube Dice in color and black & white
- Roll & Graph 1 to 5 and 1 to 10
- Label the Snowman
- Snowman Winter Activity 3 Part Cards
- Snow Winter Activity Pocket Chart Cards
- Snow Winter Activity Tracing Word Strips
- Snow Winter Activity Writing Word Strips
- Winter Activity Word Reading Page
- Winter Activity Tracing Word Page
- Winter Activity Writing Word Page
- Winter Activity Sentence Reading
- Winter Activity Sentence Tracing
- Winter Activity Sentence Writing
- Winter Activity Easy Reader Book – Single Print and Teacher Print
- 162 pages
- Price: $10
Cassie – 3Dinosaurs.com