Well, normally I tell you about my goals and what I’m doing. And this year I’m taking a month off. I have a few posts I have done already for July.
But I’ve decided that I need a break and I want to spend time with my girls.
A family is important and so is spending time with that family. And that is what my summer will be this year. Spending time with my family.
As always my goals are divided up into three areas: blog, family and personal. I need all three because each is important to who I am.
July 2018 Blog Goals
I’m really taking a huge break from the blog. Why am I doing this because I need time off too! I rarely take days off that I’m not working on at least something. So I have a few blog goals but not many. Plus I really want to finish the new design and get the new site out this fall!
- Start taking loads of days off to enjoy the summer
- Posts will be coming 2 or 3 maybe a week
- Keep Sending regular newsletter out – Yes, I am sending one now!
- Spend time finishing the new website design
July 2018 Family Goals
We can’t wait to do mini trip and just enjoy the summer. It is a great time for me to do fun things with my girls and enjoy that part of life. Because we only have so many summers with our kids.
- Limit computer time for everyone – including me!
- Read to my girls every day.
- Take time to just be with my girls
- Do mini staycations as much as we can
June 2018 Personal Goals
I always want to remember that I’m important as well! I know that this is not easy to do but it is important for me to do.
- Take daily personal time
- Re-watch my Online parenting class this month! Put it on my to-do list!
- Daily Fitness – walking 6 days at least week –
- Make 10,000 steps EVERY day – weekends too. Keep track using Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband.
Be sure to check out the others and their goals.
Mama Smiles always has great goals. She is traveling this next month with her kids!
Cassie – 3 Dinosaurs.com