May will be a month of major changes for us. We are knee deep in boxes and changing things up.
Wait! Did you say boxes?
Yes, I did…we are moving and that means boxes and a very busy life. May is going to be big changes for us.
Change is not always easy and we are having a rough time with the changes, but I think in the end they will be good changes.
What does this mean for my goals for the month? I mean a lot of them will be less and my focus will be on packing and organizing.
My goals are divided between my blog, family and personal. This allows me to work on different areas and a lot of my goals are easy to check out but sometimes just seeing the goal helps me keep with the goal.
May 2017 Blog Goals
April was a different month for me. I did not always do as many posts and I backed off on a lot of projects. I love working on the different posts. We went back to doing our crafts and having fun with them. I enjoy working on projects that all tie in together.
The Garden week went great! I had so much fun with it. May will be different but still be loads of fun for me. I’m looking forward to having a great month of May with the changes. I am hoping to keep the blog going strong during that time.
- Plan out what my month is going to have, so I can get what I need done and pack more.
- Look out for the 5 Days of Bug Printables.
- Consider posting only 4 or 5 days a week – and get ahead on my posting by at least 4 days.
- Get some guest posts for the busy time
- Don’t buy any new supplies until June or July. (I totally know what I have now that I packed them all up!)
- Finish 3 smaller selling products for the month – There will be up on Teachers Pay Teacher> as I make them.
- Create a total project list of all started projects with projected release dates. Schedule steps for pictures and when we will use them.
- Learn how to use my new newsletter I sighted up for – Send out first newsletter – You can sign up on the side.
May 2017 Family Goals
Our HUGE family goal is to make it through all the changes. We are packing up and moving things around. It will take time but it will be great in the end. April was about getting ready to do the changes that are happening. We cleaned out closets and cupboards that have not been touched in ages!
We are all working together on these changes and it has caused problems but we shall move on with them all! I can say that using my to-do lists has really helped me this last month. I got stuff done I had not planned on at all!
One fun thing we did during April was looking for the seasonal changes we always love that. You can see some of our pictures on Instagram.
- Pack up my whole house
- Read to my girls every day.
- Fill out TO DO LIST daily
- Make a weekly menu!
- Make daily and weekly chore charts for my girls
- Fill out and Check off: Daily, Weekly & Monthly Cleaning Cart
May 2017 Personal Goals
In April I had my birthday and got a year older. It is amazing how time can fly. I went through and looked at some pictures of the last few years and it is amazing how much has changed over the years.
I’m working hard on some personal goals for May. I want to keep me healthy going and other things might be less because of that. I hope that I can keep the changes as easy as possible.
- Get back to eating beter and be accountable for my food at the end of the day.
- No Soda for the month! This will be a hard one for me.
- Daily Fitness – walking 5 days at least week – Even with all the packing fitness still needs to happen.
- Make 10,000 steps EVERY day – weekends too. Keep track using Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband.
- Keep my days organized and limit my time on task that take time away from other areas of my life
- Schedule my tasks that need to be done for: blog, personal and family.
- Listen to 5 fun books while packing
As always I’m joined by others to make goals as well. Be sure to check out what their goals are this month.
- VISITING MIRAMAR BEACH AND SETTING GOALS FOR MAY 2017 by Mama Smiles
- THRIVE IN 2017: MAY GOALS by Freshly Planted
Cassie – 3Dinosaurs.com