February had some really ups and downs in terms of getting goals done. I did at least a few of the items. I think my best learning from the book Say Goodbye to Survival Mode: 9 Simple Strategies to Stress Less, Sleep More, and Restore Your Passion for Life this month what I NEED to do lists. You can see more about that below. I slowly started back into as schedule for my life. It has been good.
I’ve also backed off several things just to make sure I was doing okay. I did do crafts this last month, I just did not really get any of them posted at all. That will be something to work on. I got 2 projects in early. That made me feel good. I just need to keep going at my current pace and make it all work. I can say a lot of the family goals ended in failure. So I will be working on them again.
Last month I got behind and it was horrible. I was dragging my feet every day. I don’t want to do that this time. Being ahead on projects is VERY nice. That is my goal to get ahead on things. Being just slightly ahead gives me time to plan more and do more.
These are the Monthly Goals for March for the blog:
- Update 3 download pages – to make managing the pages easier
- Start my next Big Project – Yes I have several things in the works
- Try and post 2 crafts posts or book posts a week
- Do 3 ideas from the idea notebook.
- Get projects in on time
- Start working on the 2014 Summer Program – Yes it takes MONTHS to make and coordinate this project
These are my year only goals for 3 Dinosaurs. These are the same as last month, but it is good reminder for me to post again each month. I have been printing my posts to review during the month. I have 2 years of posts that need to be updated. It is a lot of work.
- Be at least 3 or 4 days ahead
- Work on using more SEO
- Do at least one how to use printable a month
- Use a Blog Planner to keep track of posts and ideas
- Update old post with 3 links & make good Pin photo
The family saying “See A Need” is still going well. I heard someone say “See a Need Fill a Need”. I love the phrasing added at the end. It adds so much more to the meaning of the saying. I did great with laundry this month until the girls were out of school. I hope to do better with it. I’m adding for my goals making a To Do list. I started using a to do list and it has made a difference. I like the idea of something I can check off. I did great with the menu but I found a error when I did not think about things like people that need lunches to go. I will be doing something about that.
- Have no laundry to fold at the end of the day
- Make a menu each week (printable coming soon)
- Do more reading together
- Work on everyone having chores
- Make a To Do List Every day (See printable below)
- I will take time to do my OWN reading every day
Free To Do List Printable
This month to help me with my To Do List. I made my own Free To Do List Printabel. I thought I would share it with you all. It is for 7 days a week. This makes it easier to plan for somethings I want to do certain days.
The Free To Do List Printable includes:
- To Do
- Personal Time
I’m still using the printable from December for making my goals.
This is also a link! Here are the people that are co-hosting this monthly! So don’t forget to post your goals if you have them!
Cassie – 3Dinosaurs.com