We had so much fun with the Star Wars Themed Number Printables, I thought it would be fun to add some math ones! My girls love different themed activities. And I have one that is BIG into Star Wars right now. I also thought with May the 4th coming up these would be fun!
To help with some math learning I made these Star Wars Themed Math pages to help out! This is addition and loads of fun to do. You can work on a new page each day!
I know a lot of kids don’t always like math, but adding something they do like makes it fun for them! That is why I made these. They are great for review or just starting out.
We plan on reading this book: Star Wars The Adventures of Luke Skywalker, Jedi Knight, while we do these activities.
There have numbers 1 through 31. You can use a new page each day. It has a little bit of math, ten frames, tally markers, place value and math facts. It is an easy way to review the number and have fun with the math activity.
What you will find in these printables:
- 31 pages of printables
- Numbers 1 to 31
- Math Addition: ten frames, math facts, tally markers, and place value
Check out some of the Star Wars books that we will be reading with this set:
Don’t forget to check out the Star Wars Pack that goes really well with this number set.
Check out these other Star Wars Activities:
- Paperplate Ewoks by Peakle Pie
- Star Wars Sensory Bin by Something 2 Offer
- Star Wars Activity Books for Kids by The Jenny Evolution
- Rogue One Ice Cream (Red and Black Toffee Ice Cream – Dairy Free) by Nerdy Mamma
- Star Wars Astronomy by Share it! Science News
- Star Wars Droid Crafts by Play & Learn Every Day
- DIY Star Wars Party Favors by Kidz Activities
- Star Wars in the Classroom by Mrs. LeBlanc’s Learners
- Star Wars Science: defying gravity by Kid Minds
- Star Wars Paper Airplane Fly Off by Royal Baloo
- Star Wars Planets Math Activity by Edventures with Kids
- Star Wars Science: Erupting Death Star by Little Bins for Little Hands
- Star Wars I Spy Free Printable by Little Bins for Little Hands
Cassie – 3Dinosaurs.com