Here are some of the great books you can read by Dr. Seuss.
If you’re interested in joining this month’s book club, here’s what you need to do…
- Comment below and let us know that you are joining in!
- Pick your favorite book by Dr. Seuss (or a new one you want to check out) and read it with your child or class.
- Create an activity, project, craft, cooking project, etc. related to the book and do it.
- Come back and share it with us as part of a big Dr. Seuss blog hop on Monday, February 18th! The linky will be live for 3 weeks, so if you aren’t ready to post on the 18th… just join in when you can!
Here are some of the people joining in the link up this month.
January’s author was David McPhail. Check out some of the great ideas that were posted.
February’s author is Dr. Seuss (February 18th is the link up).
Here is the authors for the rest of the year!
- March 18th-Julia Donaldson
- April 15th-David Shannon
- May 20th-Leo Lionni
- June 17th-Gail Gibbons
- July 15th- Jez Alborough
- August 19th-Donald Crews
I hope that you can join up with us! I love looking at all the different ideas! Plus Dr. Seuss has great books to explore!
Cassie – 3Dinosaurs.com