We have been working on CVCe words at our house. This printable is another of the learning to read helps that we have loved over the last few years. These are easy to use and fun. There are now several different ladders you can use when learning to read. I always work on these after the CVCe Word Family Wall Cards.
I like that you can always print and use what you need with these cards. I know that we work on certain word sets at a time. You are going to find several different CVCe word family endings. I tried to make several different word endings.
Each page has two CVCe word family on them. This makes them the perfect size to use with letter tiles.
What you will find in these printables:
- 21 pages ladders
- 2 ladders per page
- 5 ladders for each vowels with just a-e, e-e, i-e, o-e, and u-e
- They have the following CVCe Word Family endings: -ace, -age, -ake, -ale, -ame, -ane, -ape, -ase, -ate, -ave, -ice, -ide, -ife, -ike, -ile, -ime, -ine, -ipe, -ise, -ite, -obe, -ode, -oke, -ole, -ome, -one, -ope, -ose, -ote, -ube, -ude, -ule, -une.
What is in the CVCe Word Family Wall Cards & Ladder Selling Set
The selling set has two size options, 3 addtion work family endings and pictures for all the cards. The set also has two options for the cards. You can get just a big picture and word ending or the multiple words on each wall card. Plus there is a new small and easy to print mini wall cards that are perfect for little hands.
- CVCe Words families: -ace, -age, -ake, -ale, -ame, -ane, -ape, -ase, ate, ave, ade, ice, ide, -ife, -ike, -ile, -ime, -ine, -ipe, -ise, -ite, -ive, -obe, ode, -ome, -one, -ope, -ose, -ote, -ove, -ube, -ule, -une, -ute
- CVCe Word Family Ladders
- 2 Cards per page or 4 Cards per page options
- CVCe Word Family Cards Large with several words
- CVCe Word Family Cards Large with single image word ending
- CVCe Word Family Cards small with several words
- CVCe Word Family Cards small with single image word ending
Be sure to check out the CVCe Word Family Wall Cards. They match up with these CVCe Word Family Ladders.
Check out these other learning to read ladders:
Cassie – 3Dinosaurs.com