We use sight words cards a lot at our house. You never know when they will come in handy. You are going to find the Dolch Cards for Pre-Primer, Primer, First Grade, Second Grade, Third Grade, and Nouns. This covers all 220 words and 95 nouns. This is a lot of fun to play with.
There are 8 cards per page. It makes for a nice size for making sentences and matching games.
One way we have used them is to have them printed these smaller (see directions below) and used them with the Sight Word Charts. As they Learn their sight words they cut and paste the cards on the charts. It is a fun way they can keep track of how many they know. It is fun for them to get to cut out another word to put on the chart.
How to Print More Than One Page at a Time
1. You click on the print button.
2. Select the pages you want to print (all pages but the first IE 2-6)
3. Select Multiple
4. Select Custom (for all on one page)
5. Write in 3 in the first square and 3 in the second square
6. Make sure it says horizontal (or vertical can work for this as well)
7. Click Print
What you will find in these printables:
- All 220 words from the Dolch Sight Words Lists, Plus All the Nouns
- 8 words per page
- 46 pages pf printables
Here are some items we plan on using with our Sight Word Cards:
Check out these other sight word printables & activities:
- Dolch Preprimer Sight Word Wall Cards
- Easy To Do Sight Word Evaluation
- Preprimer Sight Word Trace & Find the Word
Cassie – 3Dinosaurs.com