Skip counting something we are always working on. It is an easy way to work in some easy math memorizing. We have been using a lot of bookmarks lately. It is easy to put in a book and pull them out to review. These are loads of fun to add a little extra learning in with your reading.
These are really easy to use. There are 4 book marker for each page. The numbers go down the bookmark and make it really easy to read the numbers. Each number skip counts 12 times.
I made the cards black and white so that they can be printed on different colors of cardstock. This makes it fun to use and you can put them on your childs favorite color of paper.
h2>What you will find in these printables:
- Skip Counting by 2 through 12
- 3 pages of printables
- Black and White
Skip Counting Bookmarks Selling Set
After tons of requests for easier to cut b,ookmarks I have added some to my store. I have a teacher print version and one that is easier to cut out. I had tons of requests for something easier. Plus the selling version also has 1 to 15 option. Plus now have skip counting up to 100 and more!
What you will find in these printables:
- There are three versions of the bookmarks
- Single print rectangle
- Teacher Print Rectangle
- Single Print Rectangle with round corners
- 1 to 12 or 1 to 15 Options
- 2 bookmarks skip count 2 through 100 (Selling set Only)
- 3 bookmarks skip count 3 through 144 (Selling set Only)
- 4 bookmarks skip count 4 through 192 (Selling set Only)
- 5 bookmarks skip count 5 through 270 (Selling set Only)
- 10 bookmarks skip count 10 through 480 (Selling set Only)
- 25 bookmarks skip count 25 through 1,200 (Selling set Only)
- 100 bookmarks skip count 100 through 4,900 (Selling set Only)
- Cost $2.50
Check out these other Skip Counting printables:
Cassie – 3Dinosaurs.com