Now and then I forget that I’ve made something and never put it out. Last year I made this weekly school help printable. The weekly calendar is to help with kids going to school. I always got confused who had what schedule. As kids go up in grades, it can be harder to remember their daily schedule. My girls will be in Kindergarten, Second Grade, and Fourth Grade.
The weekly school calendar is an easy at a glance calendar for the girls and I to use.
I used this last year and loved it. I have added a few new things for this year. Each of the calendars run Monday through Friday. There is a spot for homework and school schedule.
There are some cards to help make their school schedule. There is a set for boys, girls and special days. The special days have Field Trip, Exam, No School, 1/2 Days and PTC (Parent Teacher Conference).
Right now I’m getting everything ready for when they start school. I cut out the daily cards and place them with the calendar sheet. I’ll glue the daily cards on with glue stick and laminate them once I get the schedule from the school. You can see how it would look.
After the sheet has been laminated as changes in school schedule come I put them on the calendar. If there is no school I put it over the school schedule. If they have something added to the schedule I add it as well. I use putty to make the special cards stick to the calendar.
What you will find in these printables:
- 6 Different Weekly Calendars Sheets
- 1 Sheet of cards for boys or girls
- Speical Calendar Cards: field trips, exams, no school, 1/2 days and PTC.
Also check out these other school helps:
- First & Last Day of School Pictures
- Back to School Printables
- Free Parent Teacher Conference Notes Printable
Something fun for this year is a monthly blog hop with several different bloggers. Each month we will be covering a theme for parents. I’m really excited to be apart of it. You can see the schedule below. Plus check out everyone’s blog posts.
Back to School Posts:
- Wise Owl Factory Book a Day – Homework Help Information for Public School Parents
- Thriving STEM – 10 Ways to be an Awesome Public School Mom
- The Rescourceful Mama – Volunteer at Your Child’s School When You Have Little Time
- Planet Smarty Pants – What I Love About School Art Project
- Creative Family Fun – Dear Teacher…
Cassie – 3Dinosaurs.com