I have found that making goals helps keep me focused on what I want to be doing. Yes, some of my goals are the same each month. But it gives me something I can look at check off and keep track of. Each month I do reflect on the goal and see if it is something I want to keep and move forward with each month. Did I find that the goal was something I ignored or did I try and work on it at some time. Do I find that goal was worth doing or something I just sorta thought about.
This month I’ve updating the monthly cleaning printable for Spring. I can’t believe that spring is coming soon!
I love making goals and doing this monthly rather than yearly has helped me and a lot of my goals were a to-do list for my three main focuses that I have. Last month I took a course on goals that had me think about what my goals were and why I have them. It also had me realize that I was on the right course with my goals. I hope to keep this going. My goal areas are my blog, family and personal.
After a pity party for 24 hours it was not fun but now to move on. Yes, it was hard but time to move on. I’m excited about this month. After using the Alphabet Stomping Themed Packs are coming this month! My youngest has been using these for months and just LOVES them! I can’t wait for your guys to see them! They are so great and wonderful. They are very different from the Romping & Roaring ABC Packs!
I’ve been doing some huge organizing in the download section on the and I can’t wait for you to see how it all turns out. Plus I’ve got some “how to use” posts coming as well. This is going to be a fun few months coming up.
- Clean up from the Attack from the week. Yes huge mess.
- Finish up the last of the Tax Stuff
- Start of the 2016 Summer Program – Yes new one coming this year!
- Get ahead on my blog posts at least 3 or 4 days
- Use the Blog planner I bought – Look for planner that allows for 2 posts a day or maybe make one for next year
- Work harder on the next BIG Selling set for March/April
- Finish 3 smaller selling products for the month – yes working towards making more selling products
- Don’t buy any new craft supplies until April – I did this last year and we had TONS of fun with it. It also made us be creative.
- Update 2 old post each week or update two download pages with links to the blog. (ON GOING)
- Keep a better list of projects started but not finished (I have around 25 projects started. I started lots of printables I did not finish this month.)
- Get back into doing more posts of other things we do and not as many printables
- Star working on a new Logo & Blog Design – this will be a yearlong project
It was a hard month for me with the family goals. But I can say that when I kept up with the cleaning it was a much calmer house and we had a lot more fun. I was more relax and so were my girls. I want to keep that calm as much as I can. I was horrible about one on one time, reading and family time. I really struggled with that part of being a mom. I’m not really sure why either. I’m going to have to work on that this next month for sure.
- Keep a TO DO LIST! I need this I get more done even if I don’t complete it all
- Declutter one area 15 minutes every day until one area is clean. The areas I’ll be cleaning are kitchen, stairs, my bedroom, the office room (Look for pictures on Instagram #kbngoals
- Have no laundry to fold at the end of the day. Then keep track on my to-do list, so I don’t forget laundry in washer.
- Use Daily, Weekly & Monthly Cleaning Cart (See Below)
- Read more to my girls not less – We have a reading list
- Find one on one time more with my girls
- Add to the girls chore list and help them learn the chore. (Working on Chore Charts)
- Do a family night once a week
- Let my girls spend time with just dad and do dad only activities.
My goals for personal have always been up and down and everywhere. Right now my goals no matter what they may be are always trumped by my health. Right now health is first. At the end of January, I got some news about my health that changed my life in certain ways. It meant that I could not put fitness and my eating on the back burner and worry about it after I took care of other things. Nope, now they are first no matter what.I met with my doctor and my lifestyle changed in some major and some not major ways. But still changes.
S,o I’m moving forward with those changes and doing my best. With all that in mind, I’m doing better than I have in years now and starting to feel happy again with who I am.
- Adjust to my lifestyle.
- Find some low card high protein meals that are easy to make for me to eat
- Daily Fitness – This means fitness comes before ANYTHING else. I have been doing this for two months and making this goal again because it is a good reminder for me.
- Make 10,000 steps EVERY day. I’ll be using a Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband to help with my tracking.
- Schedule a time out of the house for me twice a month
- Read or listen to 5 fun books during the month – Don’t always get new books, enjoy rereading books as well.
- Last year I started reading these books self help and parenting books. This year I’m going to reread a few and post a review of some of them each month.
- Color in my coloring book when I get stressed or need a mommy time out
FREE Spring Themed Monthly Cleaning Chart Printable
I totally have loved my cleaning chart the last few months and it is time for a new one. I thought I would update it for Spring. I thought that I do change my cleaning habbits with the seasons. There is a section for each type of cleaning: daily, weekly, and monthly. Since we are changing to spring I do plan on changing up my cleaning routine.
What you will find in these printables:
- 7 pages
- 7 different images to pick from with plants, flowers, scrubs, butterflies and more spring themes
- It has lists for Monthly, Weekly and Daily
As always there are other joining me in doing monthly goals. It is always something fun we all enjoy doing. By posting my goals I am more likely to get them doing than if I just thought about them.
Read about some of the other goals from those in the group below!
Cassie – 3Dinosaurs.com