Halloween comes but ones a year and we have so much fun with this season. You are going to find a collection of printables, activities, sensory bins and more! Be sure to check them all out!
As more are added on the site they will get added here! There are so many fun things to do for Halloween.
You might also want to check out the Pumpkin Activities that also work great with the Halloween Ones!
You are going to find a mix of learning activities in this set. There is going to be themed packs, math, numbers, reading charts, easy reader books, books and more. There is a mix of levels of learning and activities.
The Halloween Pack has over 110 pages and goes great with the following books: The Little Old Lady Who Was Not Afraid of Anything by Linda Williams and There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Bat! by Lucille Colandro.
Halloween Pack Extra: Dot Markers go with the Halloween Pack and the book: There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Bat! by Lucille Colandro.
Halloween Pack Extra 2: Dot Markers was made to go with Halloween Pack and the book The Little Old Lady Who Was Not Afraid of Anything by Linda Williams
The Bat & Spider Pack is a great theme for Halloween!
The Little Old Lady Who Was Not Afraid of Anything Pack is a fun pull out a pack from the big Halloween pack with new updates and print and cursive options.
Math & Number Printables
Halloween Themed Number Color & Trace has numbers o to 20 with tracing and writing numbers. All with fun Halloween themes.
The Halloween Themed Number Set 1 to 10 is a collection of easy reader books, number worksheets, and hands-on activities.
Halloween Themed Place Value Clip Cards have three levels of learning.
A hands on Spin & Cover Halloween Math for addition, counting and multiplication.
Roll A Witch’s Brew is fun for many ages with dice and three levels of math.
Reading & Writing Printables
Halloween Themed Writing Prompts for kids to work on during the month.
Here are some Halloween Themed reading Charts.
Use this Halloween Writing Paper to have some fun writing activities.
There are some fun Trick or Treat Themed Bookmarks for kids to use.
Do some Halloween reading with the Trick or Treat Kids Easy Reader Book.
Sequencing: Carve a Pumpkin is a fun reading and writing activities that kids can learn how to put them in order.
I have a second fun book for Halloween Halloween ABC Easy Reader Book. It is an ABC based book for kids to read.
If you are looking for a fun Halloween calendar check this one. Three are three types of cards: AB pattern, AAB pattern, and 6 fun images.
Other Halloween Printables:
- Royal Baloo: Free Frankenstein Tot and PreK Packs
- Royal Baloo: Free Candy Corn Math Pack
- Royal Baloo: Free Halloween Word Problem Printables
- Over the Big Moon Halloween Prek Pack
- Oopsey Daisy: H is for Halloween
- Mrs Home Ec – Halloween Lesson Plan
- 1+1+1=1 Pumpkins
- 1+1+1=1 Pumpkins Halloween
- Gift of Curiosity: Halloween Do-a-Dot Printables
- Itsy Bitsy Fun: Halloween Counting Worksheets for Kids
- Pre-K Pages: Halloween Visual Discrimination Activity
- JDaniels 4 Mom: Printable Math Worksheet- Pumpkin Teeth
Halloween Arts & Crafts and Activities
There are so many fun activities to do for Halloween. We are always doing something fun. Plus it is such a fun holiday to work around! You are going to find a collection of sensory bins, hands-on activities, and arts & crafts.
Halloween Arts & Crafts
Check out this great activity of Halloween Stamping. This is a fun activity with cookie cutters.
Washi Tape Halloween Wreath made a fun decoration that kids can hang up for Halloween. Plus it is great for working in fine motor skills.
Model Magic Pumpkins are a fun want to decorate pumpkin for the season.
Halloween Hands-On Activities
Check out some fun hands on learning with Fun Activities with Seasonal Erasers
Do some hands on learning with size and color with Sorting Spider Button 2 Ways.
This is a great way to make Bat CVC Word Family Words.
Be creative with cookie cutters and lose objects with this Halloween Cookie Cutter Fun.
Halloween Sensory Bins
Here is a collection of very fun sensory ideas we have done. My girls love sensory bins.
Orange & White Halloween Sensory Bin is a great and fun big to explore with ghost, eyes, skeletons, pumpkins, jack-o-lantern and more
Halloween Sensory Bin is full on stickers and Halloween table toppers.
Spider & Bat Sensory Bin is a fun way to explore spiders and bats.
The Eyeball Sensory Bin is loads of fun for kids to play in!
Check out these other Halloween Activities:
- P is for Preschool: Halloween Obstacle Course
- Happy Hooligans: Paper Plate Spider Craft
- Fireflies and Mud Pies: Halloween Necklace Craft for Kids
- Mama Smiles: Fun Halloween Activity for Kids: Self-Inflating Ghost Balloons!
- Living Montessori Now: Free Spider Printables and Montessori-Inspired Spider Activities
- Stir The Wonder: Jack-o-Lantern Sensory Bin
- Sugar Aunts: Halloween Sensory Bin
- Dirt & Boogers: Halloween Sensory Bin
Here are some of our Favorite Halloween Books to read!
Check out these other Halloween Books posts:
- Frogs & Snails & Puppy Dog Tails: The Best Halloween Books for Children
- Growing Book by Book: Books for Kids: Halloween Books (Sing, Chant and Dance)
Cassie – 3Dinosaurs.com