Halloween comes but once a year and we have so much fun with this season. You are going to find a collection of Halloween printables, Halloween activities, Halloween sensory bins, Halloween crafts, and more!
Be sure to check them all out!
As more Halloween activities are on the site they will get added here! There are so many fun activities to do for Halloween.
We have included links to some of the products and resources we have used with this activity. If you purchase via the links we may earn a small commission.
Things to use with the Halloween Printables & Activities
- copy paper
- white cardstock
- laminating pouches
- dot marker or bingo daubers
- watercolor paper
- oil pastels
- dry erase markers
- unifix cubes
- clear counters
- clear spinners
- abc stamps
- lacing letters
- cube dice
- Room on the Broom
- Big Pumpkin
- It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown (Peanuts)
- There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Bat!
- The Little Old Lady Who Was Not Afraid of Anything
You are going to find a mix of learning activities in this set. There are going to be themed packs, math, numbers, reading charts, easy reader books, and more. There is a mix of levels of learning and activities.
Halloween Themed Printable Packs
1. Halloween No-Prep Weekly Packs are an easy set of no-prep worksheets for kids to learn with. You will find have Prek, Kindergarten, First Grade, Second Grade, Third Grade, and Fourth Grade levels. They have 5 pages of printables for each day for one week.
2. Scarecrow No-Prep Weekly Packs are an easy set of no-prep worksheets for kids to learn with. These can be used with a general scarecrow themed or with The Little Old Lady Who Was Not Afraid of Anything by Linda Williams. It has Prek, Kindergarten, First Grade, Second Grade, Third Grade and Fourth Grade levels. They have 5 pages of printables for each day for one week.
Candy No-Prep Weekly Packs are an easy set of no-prep worksheets for kids to learn with. You will find have Prek, Kindergarten, First Grade, Second Grade, Third Grade, and Fourth Grade levels. They have 5 pages of printables for each day for one week. These are also great for all year.
Bat & Moon Activity Pack has prewriting, shapes, numbers and ABCs with easy reader book, clip cards, tracing strips and no-prep printables. These are all great and work together to make a fun learning pack.
3. The Halloween Pack has over 110 pages and goes great with the following books: The Little Old Lady Who Was Not Afraid of Anything by Linda Williams and There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Bat! by Lucille Colandro.
5. Halloween Pack Extra: Dot Markers go with the Halloween Pack and the book: There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Bat! by Lucille Colandro.
6. Halloween Pack Extra 2: Dot Markers was made to go with Halloween Pack and the book The Little Old Lady Who Was Not Afraid of Anything by Linda Williams
7. The Bat & Spider Pack is a great theme for Halloween! It has a mix of activities that kids can do.
8. The Little Old Lady Who Was Not Afraid of Anything Pack is a fun pull out a pack from the big Halloween pack with new updates and print and cursive options.
Halloween Math Printables
9. No-Prep Candy & Halloween Math Packs has multiplication and division or addition and subtraction in fun no-prep worksheets.
10. Halloween Themed Place Value Clip Cards have three levels of learning.
11. A hands on Spin & Cover Halloween Math for addition, counting and multiplication.
12. Roll A Witch’s Brew is fun for many ages with dice and three levels of math.
13. Black Cat Themed Array Cards & Worksheets has 12 cards and 5 matchig worksheets to use with the cards!
Bat Spinning Addition Printable is a fun addition printable that kids can work on addition with three levels of single digit, double digit, and triple digit.
Spider Skip Counting Mats have 12 skip counting mats for kids to work on skip counting 12 times with each mat.
Halloween Number Printables
14. Halloween Themed Number Color & Trace has numbers o to 20 with tracing and writing numbers. All with fun Halloween themes.
15. The Halloween Themed Number Set 1 to 10 is a collection of easy reader books, number worksheets, and hands-on activities.
16. Cauldron Themed Number Counting Mats are simple and easy counting math for kids to use for Halloween.
17. Spider Themed Number Counting Mats work on numbers 1 to 20 with 4 types of ten frame mats.
18. Candy Corn, Crescent Moon, and Spider Web – has number 0 to 20 with dot the number count the dots in color and black and white options.
19. The Candy Corn Counting Easy Reader Book is a fun easy reader book with numbers from 0 to 10.
Halloween Shape Printables
20. Ghost Shape Easy Reader Book & Clip Cards is a great shape book for Halloween.
Bat & Moon Shape Easy Reader Book is a great book you can trace the moon shape around the bat.
Halloween Learning to Read Printables
21. Bat Themed Rhyming Matching: CVC, CVCC, & CVCe has rhmying puzzles and no-prep worksheets to go with the puzzles for fun rhyming activity for kids.
21. Spider Themed Finds ABCs, numbers, shapes, and sight word finds with a fun spider theme.
22. Sequencing: How to go Trick or Treating has 31 pages of printables to use with different levels of learning.
23. Here are some Halloween Themed reading Charts. You have 100 charts and recording sheets.
24. There are some fun Trick or Treat Themed Bookmarks for kids to use.
25. Sequencing: Carve a Pumpkin is a fun reading and writing activity that kids can learn how to put them in order.
26. Halloween Easy Reader Book: Short Vowels Words with a small book, sounding out cards and pocket chart cards for sentences.
27. Do some Halloween reading with the Trick or Treat Kids Easy Reader Book.
Bat Themed Rhyming Matching: CVC, CVCC, & CVCe is a fun rhyming matching activity with matching bats with a matching worksheets.
Halloween ABC Printables
28. I have a second fun book for Halloween Halloween ABC Easy Reader Book. It is an ABC based book for kids to read.
29. ABC Find and Dot Spider Webs: Print & Cursive has all 26 letters on one page for kids to find with uppercase and lowercase.
Halloween Writing Printables
30. Halloween Themed Writing Prompts for kids to work on during the month.
31. Use this Halloween Writing Paper to have some fun writing activities.
Halloween Other Printables
32. Halloween Placemat Printables has four printable placemats for kids to use for Halloween.
Spider Prewriting Tracing Strips has 8 fun prewriting strips for kids to use.
35. If you are looking for a fun Halloween Calendar check this one. Three are three types of cards: AB pattern, AAB pattern, and 6 fun images.
36. Sugary Sweet Candy Themed Printables is also something you can use for Halloween time.
Other Halloween Printables:
- Royal Baloo: Free Frankenstein Tot and PreK Packs
- Royal Baloo: Free Candy Corn Math Pack
- Royal Baloo: Free Halloween Word Problem Printables
- Over the Big Moon Halloween Prek Pack
- Gift of Curiosity: Halloween Do-a-Dot Printables
- Itsy Bitsy Fun: Halloween Counting Worksheets for Kids
- Pre-K Pages: Halloween Visual Discrimination Activity
- JDaniels 4 Mom: Printable Math Worksheet- Pumpkin Teeth
Halloween Arts & Crafts and Activities
There are so many fun activities to do for Halloween. We are always doing something fun. Plus it is such a fun holiday to workaround! You are going to find a collection of sensory bins, hands-on activities, and arts & crafts.
Halloween Arts & Crafts
Check out this great activity of Halloween Stamping. This is a fun activity with cookie cutters.
40. Washi Tape Halloween Wreath made a fun decoration that kids can hang up for Halloween. Plus it is great for working in fine motor skills.
41. Model Magic Pumpkins are a fun want to decorate pumpkin for the season.
42. Watercolor Process Art Jack-O-Lantern is a mix art project for jack-o-lanterns that is loads of fun to do.
43. Bat in the Moon A Fun Halloween Painting is a fun watercolor and cookie cutter painting.
44. Ghosts in the Sky Oil Pastel & Watercolor is a fun watercolor and oil pastel painting activity.
45. Jack-O-Lantern Patch Oil Pastel and Watercolor is super fun for kids to make!
Halloween Hands-On Activities
Check out some fun hands on learning with Fun Activities with Seasonal Erasers
46. Do some hands on learning with size and color with Sorting Spider Button 2 Ways.
48. This is a great way to make Bat CVC Word Family Words.
49. Be creative with cookie cutters and lose objects with this Halloween Cookie Cutter Fun.
Halloween Sensory Bins
Here is a collection of very fun sensory ideas we have done. My girls love sensory bins.
50. Orange & White Halloween Sensory Bin is a great and fun big to explore with ghost, eyes, skeletons, pumpkins, jack-o-lantern and more
51. Halloween Sensory Bin is full on stickers and Halloween table toppers.
52. Spider & Bat Sensory Bin is a fun way to explore spiders and bats.
53. The Eyeball Sensory Bin is loads of fun for kids to play in!
Check out these other Halloween Activities:
- Happy Hooligans: Paper Plate Spider Craft
- Fireflies and Mud Pies: Halloween Necklace Craft for Kids
- Mama Smiles: Fun Halloween Activity for Kids: Self-Inflating Ghost Balloons!
- Living Montessori Now: Free Spider Printables and Montessori-Inspired Spider Activities
- Stir The Wonder: Jack-o-Lantern Sensory Bin
- Dirt & Boogers: Halloween Sensory Bin
54. Here are some of our Favorite Halloween Books to read!
Check out these other Halloween Books posts:
- Frogs & Snails & Puppy Dog Tails: The Best Halloween Books for Children
- Growing Book by Book: Books for Kids: Halloween Books (Sing, Chant and Dance)
Cassie – 3Dinosaurs.com