The next set of the CVC Word Family Playdough Mats with Tracing is out. This time we have the short e words. I love having different ways to work on words. This is one of my youngest favorite activities right now.
These printables are an easy no-prep printable and are great for a literacy center.
I put the printables into a sheet protectors or I laminate them. The sheet protectors allow me to put them in a 3 ring binder so my youngest can work on them when she wants to. It also makes the sheets reuseable.
Each page has a big word for the playdough mat and two lines for tracing and writing the CVC word family words. Each word is on its own page. This makes it easy for you to pick just the word you need.
What you will find in these printables:
- Big word for playdough mat
- 2 lines for tracing and writing
- ed: bed, fed, led, red, wed
- en: ben, den, fen, gen, hen, ken, men, pen, sen, ten, yen, zen
- et: bet, get, jet, let, met, pet, set, vet, wet, yet
Click here to get the -en CVC Playdough Mat with Tracing
Click here to get the -et CVC Playdough Mat with Tracing
Don’t want to wait for all the playdough mats with tracing to come out? You don’t have to. You can buy them all in one download!
It has the following CVC Word Families: -ad, -ag, -am, -an, -ap, -ar, -at, -ay, -ed, -en, -et, -ig, -in, -ip, -it, -og, -op, -ot, -ow, -ox, -oy -ug, -un and -ut.
Looking for other CVC Word Family Printables check these out:
- Round up of Free CVC Word Family Playdough Mats
- Free CVC Word Family Ladder Printables
- FREE CVC Word Family Wall Cards
Cassie – 3Dinosaurs.com