The math bookmarks have been such a hit at our house and we love having them. I thought it was time to be creative again and add a different math bookmark. I thought it would be fun to have one for place value.
These bookmarks are great for kid sized hands and they love to use them.
I thought this would be a very fun way to show place value in a different way. We have done some fun activities with place value but this shows how each one looks. You can count the zeros
There are 4 bookmarks per page in black and white. Each of the bookmarks has the 1 through 9 in that place value on the bookmark. I tried to put as many as I could in. They go up to a hundred billion. This gives some growth as you move up in math.
I printed ours on colored card stock and laminated them. I make sure that each grouping was on the same colors of card stalk. This did take printing a few pages twice but I love how it turned out. You can clearly see which ones go together and sets of three. This also helps my girls when they are looking at the numbers. We have loved looking at the number of zeros at each number set.
If you are looking for addition place value bookmarks then check out the selling set that has number digit and number word. Plus then come in a square option as well.
What you will find in the free Place Valuse Bookmarks:
- Place value for: ones, tens, hundreds, thousand, ten thousand, hundred thousand, million, ten million, hundred million, billion, ten billion, and hundred billion.
- Black & white color
- 4 bookmarks per page
- 3 pages total
Place Value Bookmarks Selling Set
After many requests, the place value bookmarks have been updated. I’ve added a teachers print plus some additional places for the decimal point.
What you will find in these printables:
- There are two versions of the bookmarks
- Bookmark with just place number digit
- Bookmark with number digit and matching number word
- Single print & Teach Print Options
- Teacher Print Rectangle
- They have the following place values: ones, tens, hundreds, thousand, ten thousand, hundred thousand, million, ten million, hundred million, billion, ten billion, hundred billion, tenths, hundredths, thousandths
- Includes the Free Version Above as well
Check out these other math activities and printables:
- Free 1,000 Number Place Value
- Multiplication Bookmarks
- Division Bookmarks
- Free Skip Counting Bookmarks
Cassie – 3Dinosaurs.com