March has come to an end and I’m looking forward to a less stressful April. March was a busy time with the 31 Days of Free Printables. I am going to enjoy a much easier going April.
For this month I added the Free Spring Shopping List to help me with my shopping. I really did enjoy the having the winter one. I did better about my shopping when I had it. It is the little things that make the difference.
As always I break my goals into a three different areas: Blog Goals, Family Goals, and Personal Goals. This helps me break down my goals into what is working for each area. It also helps me make better goals for those area as well. So that I’m not trying to over do it.
I made my goal of 3 months without buying any new craft stuff. And you know what we had a ton of fun using the stuff we had. I think I will keep doing this as much as I can. To reuse what we have rather than trying to get new stuff just because I have an idea.
- There will be a BIG one day sale this month…you wont want to miss it!
- Keep working on Goggle + again
- Start next big selling project for April and for August
- Use the Blog Planner – Print and Use
- Turn in projects early – this means well before due date. Getting projects in early means I’m less stressed.
- Update and fix 2 old posts or download pages each week
- Work on some older age projects for the upcoming seasons – 1st – 3rd Grade Activities – My girls are getting older.
- Keep getting up early 5 days a week and take weekends off for early mornings.
- Get better about Instagram! I really need to make sure I’m doing it every day.
- Don’t buy any new craft supplies, use only what I have or really limit what we get
- Clean up my blogging area DAILY. This is so my desk does not become cluttered. I really do work better when things are not cluttered.
I was doing prefect with my goals of cleaning and laundry until I hurt my knee and could not go up and down stairs so well. Almost 5 weeks later I’m just getting back int the the habits that I started. I hope to get back into these habits and keep them going. I really need to get my areas cleaned up!
- Declutter one area 15 minutes every day until area is clean. The areas will be: kitchen, stairs, my bedroom, the office room
- Have no laundry to fold at the end of the day. Then keep track on my to do list, so I don’t forget laundry in washer.
- No dishes in the sink at end of day! I did this last month and life was really easier!
- Spend more time reading as a group with the girls. We have been reading chapter books together.
- Search for more books at my oldest current reading level.
- Make a weekly menu to make shopping and cooking easier for me and if someone else has to take over. (Use Spring Menu)
- No shopping without a shopping list – See below for new Spring Shopping List
- Cook breakfast every day – I found my girls were not eating as much when I don’t cook. This means making muffins every other day.
- Send emails and fill our paper work for my oldest
This last month was hit and miss on my goals. I did some great and others did not happen. This month I hope to keep my goals and move forward instead of going back. I know that April might have some ups and downs for me. It should be a great time for me. I’m looking forward to it.
- Do something fun to Celebrate my Birthday
- Do my To do List DAILY
- 5 days of fitness – Doing what I can based on what the physical therapist says.
- Become more Healthy in my eating habits. I don’t want to eat at the computer and no soda. I also want to start tracking my food.
- Take time to unwind from stressful days and give myself a time out time if needed
- Listen to one conference talk every day
- Schedule my personal time!
- Read every day personal and learning
- Read 50 books in 2015 – I used to do this and loved it. Now I’m back for the challenge again. Parenting and self help book list I’ve got 22 books ready for the year so far. I’ve read 3 of the parent and self help books. I found another new one I’ll be trying.
Free Spring Themed Shopping List
In the last few months I have found that I love using the shopping list. I will print 2 pages per sheet and cover all the stores that I shop at.
I have made this fun spring themed shopping list to match up with the Spring Menu.
What you will find in these printables:
- 2 Different shopping list types: single store or 2 multiple stores
- Two columns for your list(s)
Looking for To Do list and other seasonal helps? Check them all out:
- Winter Themed Menu
- Winter Shopping List
- Fall Weekly Menu
- Fall Themed To Do List
- Summer Themed To Do List
- Summer Weekly Menu
- Spring Themes To Do List
- Spring Weekly Menu
As always there are other posting their goals as well!
This is also a link! Here are the people that are co-hosting this monthly! So don’t forget to post your goals if you have them!
Something new is you can link up you Instagram photos of your goals and working on them! Use the hashtag #monthsgoals. I can’t wait to see some of your pictures! This is a great way more people can join up with posting your own goals.
Cassie – 3Dinosaurs.com