Several of the packs have a page called small book. What is this small book? Well it is a piece of paper turned into a 8 page book. These are fun small and great for little hands.
How to make the small books is one questions I get asked a lot. I keep sending people else where to get help and I thought it was time to show you how I do it. For this example I’m using the Free Apple Activities Pack.
What you need: small book page and scissors.
1. Fold the paper in half horizontal. The fold should match up with the line in the middle of the paper. After you have a nice fold unfold the paper.
2. Fold the paper in half vertically. The line in the middle of the paper should line up with the fold.
3. While you still have the fold from step 2 you cut the paper along the line in the center. You cut until you reach the first line crossing the line you cut. See in image blow where I stopped.
4. After cutting fold down each side of the paper so that you are folding it in half again.
5. Open up your paper. It should look similar to the picture below.
6. I press the book flat so that the two colored pages or the book cover page is on the bottom and then fold in half again to complete the book. Then flip through and enjoy.
6 Alt. You make an x with the book and move so the covers of the book are facing you. Fold the cover parts so they are on the outside of the book as seen in the picture. Then press the book flat.. Then flip through the book and enjoy.
Here are some packs with the small books:
- Free Desert Pack
- Free Star Wars Pack Update
- Free American Revolutionary War Pack
- Free Little Red Hen Pack
- Free Egypt Pack
- Free Apple Activities Pack
- Free Summer Pack
- Free 4th of July Pack!
- Free 3 Little Pigs Pack!
- Free 3 Billy Goats Gruff Pack
- Free Winter Pack!
- Free New Years Pack!
- Free Nativity Pack 2
- Free Polar Express Pack!
- Free Nativity Pack!
- Free Halloween Pack!
- Free Space Pack
- Free Christopher Columbus Mini Pack
- Free Pete the Cat Pack
Cassie – 3Dinosaurs.com