Prewriting can be something that not all kids like to do. This newest prewriting printable is something to make prewriting a little more fun.
The newest addition to the prewriting printables is something great for fine motor. I love using q-tips for painting and various other activities. This was an easy addition to the prewriting that we do. There at 8 pages and similar to the other prewriting printables.
You will find all the lines going to same direction. This makes it easy to practice some of the same patterns over and over. There are straight lines for starting and more complex lines as you develop the skills.
There is also one page that has 4 directions on one page. These pages make great review pages after you are done the other pages. The first page has more straight lines and the second page of these has more complex prewriting on them.
What you will find in these printabes:
- 8 pages of q-tip prewriting with for use with q-tips or other small painting objects.
- 2 pages of q-tip prewriting review pages
Here are some other Prewriting Printables:
- Prewriting Practice Solid & Dashed Printables
- Free Prewriting Practice Printables
- New Writing Practice Printable
Cassie – 3Dinosaurs.com