Search My Blog
Some links on this site are affiliate links and I may earn a small commission at no cost to you. Thank you! Learn more.
- Free Candy Break the Code CVC Word Cards
- Free Candy Coin Clip Cards
- Free Candy Subtraction Cut & Paste Worksheet
- No-Prep Candy Weekly Packs – Prek to Fourth Grade!
- Free Spider Skip Counting Mat: Numbers 1 to 12
- Free Spider Prewriting Tracing Strips – Easy Fine Motor Printable
- Free Bat & Moon Shape Easy Reader Book
Category Archives: Fractions
The free hands-on rainbow fraction puzzles are a great way to work on learning and comparing fractions. You can build the rainbow in parts and see the fractions made. You can add up the fractions. These can make fractions fun … Continue reading
Fractions are a skill that is taught to kids starting early and then you build on these fraction skills as kids get older. There are so many different ways to work on fractions with fraction bookmarks, fraction puzzles, fraction number … Continue reading