Search My Blog
Some links on this site are affiliate links and I may earn a small commission at no cost to you. Thank you! Learn more.
- Free Candy Break the Code CVC Word Cards
- Free Candy Coin Clip Cards
- Free Candy Subtraction Cut & Paste Worksheet
- No-Prep Candy Weekly Packs – Prek to Fourth Grade!
- Free Spider Skip Counting Mat: Numbers 1 to 12
- Free Spider Prewriting Tracing Strips – Easy Fine Motor Printable
- Free Bat & Moon Shape Easy Reader Book
Category Archives: multiplication
There are so many ways to work on multiplication and clip cards are a great way to check if kids are learning their multiplication math facts. You have cute monsters with equations and a great way to work on learning … Continue reading
Multiplication math facts are something all kids learn. These multiplication matching puzzles are a great way to work on multiplication without multiplication flashcards. You can match the equation to the answer and have fun learning a the same time. You … Continue reading
Practicing math facts is not always fun for kids. When you make something that is fun and they enjoy it so much more. That is just what this free spinning multiplication printable is all about. It is a fun way … Continue reading