Search My Blog
Some links on this site are affiliate links and I may earn a small commission at no cost to you. Thank you! Learn more.
- Apple Sight Word Activities: Finds, Playdough Mats, Tracing Strips, Cards, and Puzzles
- Free Romping & Roaring N Pack: Letter N is for Nail
- Pirate Skip Counting Set: 2 to 12
- Pirate Themed Money Game
- Free Pirate Addition Sorting
- 115+ Dot Marker Printables & Activities!
- Pirate CVC Words Write Beginning Sounds Worksheet
Tag Archives: how do I teach
Do your kids go to public school? Want them to learn more? Then After School and make it fun! This is a 5 day series that I did on just that. See how I work in learning after school is … Continue reading
Welcome to Day 5 of the How Do I Teach After School! Today I’m going to cover Scheduling the Year. Be sure and read over Day 1: What to Teach, Day 2: School Set Up & Day 3: Finding Materials … Continue reading