I’m always adding different math printables on the site. Since I added the skip counting bookmarks, everyone has been asking for more math ones! Today is one that I have been getting several requests: the Addition Bookmarks!
It is fun to have different ways for kids to work on their math facts. This is a fun and handy way to do just that. Bookmarks are perfect for a lot of kids because they are perfect for their hand size and you can look at just the number you are working on.
Each bookmark has the list of all the ways to add up to that number. These have numbers 1 through 20 in them. The print does get smaller as the number get bigger to keep them all in one row. You can see how the numbers build as you go up. You can also use these with the Addition Wall Cards. There are 4 bookmarks per page.
What you will find in these printables:
- Numbers 1 to 20
- Show all the ways to add up to each number
- 4 bookmarks per page
- 6 pages of printables
Addition Bookomarks Selling Set
Fun new additional bookmarks for addition can be found in the selling set. It has the same bookmarks as above but with additional bookmarks for just adding a single number to 1 to 20.
What you will find in this printable:
- Ways to add from 1 to 20 Square – Single Print
- Ways to Add from 1 to 20 Square – Teacher Print
- Ways to Add from 1 to 20 Round – Single Print
- Adding a single number 1 to 10 to 1 to 20 – Single Print
- Adding a Single Number 11 to 20 to 1 to 20 – Single Print
- Adding a single numbers 1 to 10 to 1 to 20 – Teacher Print
- Adding a Single Number 11 to 20 to 1 to 20 – Teacher Print
- 82 Pages
- Price $2.50
Check out these other Addition Printables:
- Addition Wall Cards: 1 to 20
- Hands on Number Bond Mats: Addition & Subtraction
- Addition Flash Cards 11-20
These are just the latest addition of the math bookmarks. You can check out these other math bookmarks:
- Fraction Bookmarks
- Place Value Bookmarks
- Division Bookmarks
- Multiplication Bookmarks
- Skip Counting Bookmarks
Cassie – 3Dinosaurs.com