Shapes are always fun to have different printables to work on them!
The free flower shape tracing printables are really fun for kids to use. You can trace and color the flowers and learn shapes!
An easy no-prep shape printables for Preschool, Prek, and Kindergarten.
We have included links to some of the products and resources we have used with this activity. If you purchase via the links we may earn a small commission.
What is a shape?
It is a geometric shape like a square, triangle, and rectangle. These are just some of the shapes.
This flower shape tracing printable has the following shapes: circle, square, rectangle, oval, triangle, rhombus, star, heart, and crescent.
There is one shape on each page for kids to trace.
Things to use with the Flower Shape Tracing Printable
- copy paper
- colored paper
- sheet protectors
- dry erase markers
- yellow glass gems
Ways to Use the Flower Shape Tracing Printable
Trace Shape with Crayons
You can trace the shape with crayons and then color the page. You can trace and then color the flower center and the petals of the flower!
Trace Shape with Watercolors
If you have a child that is up for a challenge. Then have them try tracing the shape with watercolors! This is a great way to build fine motor skills while working on the shape.
Flower Fine Motor Mat
You can also use playdough to make the shape. You make playdough snakes and then line the tracing area with the playdough. It makes a great reusable mat that kids can do for the shapes.
You can also line the shape with playdough and then fill in the shape with playdough. Super fun for kids to do.
Reusing the Flower Shape Tracing Printables
If you want to reuse the shape tracing pages you can put them in sheet protectors or laminate them. Then you can go through each of the pages and trace the shapes with dry eraser markers. When I do this I like to use colored paper to change it up.
Looking for More Flower Shape Activities check out the activity pack. It has clip cards, easy reader book, and tracing strips. All fun activities with shapes!
Flower Activity Pack
The Flower Activities Pack has loads of no-prep pages, easy reader books, tracing strips, and clip cards for learning with a flower theme for PreK and kindergarten.
What you will find in the Flower Activity Pack
- Flower Prewriting Thick Line
- Flower Prewriting Thin Line
- Flower Prewriting Lines
- Flower Prewriting Strips Thick Line
- Flower Prewriting Strips Thin Line
- Flower Prewriting Book Single Print
- Flower Prewriting Book Teacher Print
- Flower Shape Tracing
- Flower Shape Tracing Strips
- Flower Shape Clip Cards
- Flower Shape Book Single Print
- Flower Shape Book Teacher Print
- Flower by ABCs – Two letters per page
- Flower by ABCs matching uppercase and lowercase letters with tracing
- Flower Clip Cards for matching Uppercase letters
- Flower Clip Cards for Matching Uppercase with lowercase letters
- ABC Tracing Strips with uppercase and lowercase letters
- ABC Tracing Strips with uppercase only letters
- ABC Tracing Strips with lowercase only letters
- Flower Number Clip Cards 1 to 10
- Number Clip Cards Which comes next
- Flower Clip Cards
- Flower Number Chart
- Flower with Tracing 0 to 10
- Flower Counting Book 0 to 10 Single Print
- Flower Counting Book 0 to 10 Teacher Print
- Flower Number Tracing Strips 0 to 10 Number digit and word
- Flower Number Tracing Strips 0 to 10 Number digit
- Flower Number Tracing Strips 0 to 10 Number word
- Which Has More Flowers Clip Cards
- 189 pages
- Price $10
What you will find in the Free Flower Shape Tracing printables
- Shapes with flower petals around them
- Shapes: circle, square, rectangle, oval, triangle, rhombus, star, heart, and crescent
- 10 pages of printables
Check out these other Shape printables
Check out all the fun Flower Printables & Activities on 3 Dinosaurs.
Cassie – 3Dinosaurs.com