We have been doing some creative writing at our house. These are simple and easy blank writing pages to use. You have two different types of page orientation: landscape and portrait. These are easy to use and work with multiple levels of learning and writing.
Like the others, I’ve made these have a single line and the guidelines for the different ages to uses. I did not want anything complex for this.
You can use these various different ways. Here are some we play on using:
- Do mini books reports with them
- Write about something they saw on a trip or outing
- After watching TV have them write about what they saw or learned
- Make their own little book
- Practice for those words they have problems with
There are so many different ways you can use these. I love the idea of having lots of blank writing pages. I print some of the pages on card stock and put them in sheet protectors, so we can use the pages over and over. We also print some on their favorite color for writing practice.
What you will find in the Free Blank Writing Page Printables:
- Landscape 9 pages: area to draw a picture, lines with name to write, and full page of lines in three types lines, small guide lines and large guide lines.
- types lines, small guide lines and large guide lines.
- 18 pages of printables
Portrait 9 pages: area to draw a picture, lines with name to write, and full page of lines in three
Here are some other Writing Printables you can find:
Blends Writing Printable
Cassie – 3Dinosaurs.com