My girls have just love the sight words trace & find the word. My youngest has been asking for her next works. This is really a small twist on the ABC Letter Find. It is fun and can be made interactive.
We have used lots of dot marker activities at our house. My girls love to learn with them. I like how you can put two different activities together and make it fun.
There are two lines the sight words to trace on each page. This gives them lots of practice writing the word. The circles are great for dot marker or kids can just color them. All of the other words in the circles are from the Dolch Primer as well.
There are several different ways to mark the circles. I’m always looking for different ways to mark the circles. Right now we just love using the glass gems but you can use them however you want. You could just color the circles with crayons or markers. You could also laminate the page and use tokens to cover the words and dry erase markers on the tracing words to make this a literary center.
Here are some of the things we use for the dots:
What you will find in these printables:
- All 52 words from the Dolch Primer Sight Words: all, am, are, at, ate, be, black, brown, but, came, did, do, eat, four, get, good, have, he, into, like, must, new, no, now, on, our, out, please, pretty, ran, ride, saw, say, she, so, soon, that, there, they, this, too, under, want, was, well, went, what, white, who, will, with, yes
- 2 lines of the sight word to trace
- Dot marker find the word
If you are looking for this and a variation on this I have both this and a version that had one line to trace and one line to write for $3.50 in my Teachers Pay Teachers.
Check out these other Primer Sight Word printables:
- The All New Romping & Roaring Primer Sight Words Packs
- Free Dolch Primer Sight Word Wall Cards
- Free Dolch Primer Sight Words Playdough Mats with Tracing
- Free Sight Word Dolch Cards with Guides
Check out all the fun Sight Word Printables & Activities on 3 Dinosaurs.
Cassie – 3Dinosaurs.com